Hotel Milu(Florence)
US$220
US$202
Official Site
  • Breakfast included
San Firenze Suites & Spa(Florence)
US$292
Expedia
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
3,488 results
All reviewshappy hourfree mini barfree phoneminute phone callfree minuteminute walkponte vecchioother guestsevery eveningwalk along the riverbus stoprecommend hotelbottle of champagnewonderful hotelhome away from homefavorite hotelloved this hotel
Reviewed 11 June 2018

Our room was lovely with a beautifully tiled bath and a wonderful balcony complete with chairs and blankets (if necessary). Robert ensured that our breakfast every morning was exceptional with a variety of quiches, eggs, meats, cheeses, pastries, juices - simply amazing and phenomenal service. We stayed four nights and were only there one evening to enjoy the drinks and appetizers which were also very nice. The front desk staff were very helpful to us with directions, transporation and recommendations. We loved Hotel David and all the charm it has to offer.

Room Tip: balcony rooms are lovely
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank CC-adventurous
HotelDavid F, Proprietario at Hotel David, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Dear Guest,
I thank you for coming to stay with us and for your words of appreciation:-)

Reviewed 10 June 2018

This is truly one of the best places we've ever stayed. It is not over the top fancy, but is tastefully appointed, superbly clean and well-maintained, and wonderfully comfortable. Moreover, the staff could not be more friendly and attentive, and the early evening drinks on the veranda with other guests was just delightful. We had wonderful conversations with our fellow travelers, and the staff, and loved returning to Hotel David each evening. It was a home away from home!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
I thank you for coming to stay with us and I'm glad you keep good memories about your trip to Florence!

Reviewed 8 June 2018

I can only echo what others have already written. The reception when you arrive is incredibly warm and generous, with a complementary glass of wine or Prosecco. Staff are helpful with suggestions for things to see and places to eat. The rooms are fine and pubic spaces are gracious. The generosity is incredible, with the free happy hour that has extensive nibbles you could turn into a picnic, drinks from the bar are on the honor system and only 1 euro for a glass of wine. They even send you away with parting gifts - unbelievable for such an affordable place to stay. The quiet location is right off the Lungarno boulevard, a 15 minute walk to the Ponte Vecchio or an easy bus ride.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Pamela T

Dear Guest,
I thank you for coming to stay with us and and for your words of appreciation.

Reviewed 8 June 2018

We stayed here following a recommendation and so glad we did. The hotel is situated in a quiet location away from the crowds but only about a fifteen minute walk away along the river from the Ponte Vecchio. It seems to be run by a young team who are friendly and helpful and have created a really good atmosphere. A good breakfast which we enjoyed sitting out on the terrace and then there was the free happy hour (and a half), not to mention the free mini bar in our room.
I think in future anywhere else we stay will have a lot to live up to! This is definitely the nicest hotel we have ever visited.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
HotelDavid F, Proprietario at Hotel David, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Dear Guest,
I thank you for coming to stay with us and I'm happy you appreciate our location too.
Anytime you decide to come over we will be here :-)

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

This is such a wonderful hotel. My wife and I loved it. Florence is so busy and it was great to get away to the hotel and some quiet. The location was perfect. Close enough to downtown museums and shopping but away from the busy tourists. The staff are all amazing. All are so accommodating and helpful. The breakfast is first class and served in a wonderful terrace. The happy hour with free wine and appetizers is a surprising and wonderful touch out on another terrace. Very clean and very comfortable. I very highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
HotelDavid F, Proprietario at Hotel David, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Dear Guest,
I thank you for choosing hotel David for your holiday and for your kind words of appreciation.