1,200 results
All reviews ponte vecchio sister hotel fusion bar prestige room lungarno collection perfect location salvatore ferragamo rooftop bar stylish hotel front desk staff arno river upon check our honeymoon dinner reservations rooms are small side street would definitely stay here again
Reviewed 11 November 2018 via mobile

Perfectly located — we could see the Brunelleschi’s dome on the Duomo from our room!

Very attentive staff — we needed train tickets confirmed and printed- a lovey young woman at the desk called the train station, printed our tickets, called me and offered to bring them to me

Beautiful breakfast for every nationality, we were very happy to see scrambled eggs and bacon after ten days of pastries for breakfast! And there was a honey comb box!!!

Rooms are small but very comfortable. All we did was sleep — so perfect!

Our only complaint was a 3 euro cover charge the night that we ate in the restaurant in the lobby — seemed a little unnecessary for hotel guests. The food, wine and drinks were -they had Beluga Vodka (husband was happy!)

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
LuigiF1805, Direttore at Gallery Hotel Art, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2018

Dear misskimm k ,

First of all , I would like to thank you very much for taking the time to share with us your feedback .

I'm extremely happy to read your comments and moreover that we have been able to exceed your expectations . I'll make sure to extend your words to my Team, and I hope to have the chance to welcome back you very soon .

Wishing you a safe trip back home ,

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 24 October 2018

We visited in March and had a very pleasant stay at the discreet and elegant and superbly located Continentale literally across the street. The Gallery Hotel Art is one of the sister ships and offers the same quality. These hotels are literally right next to the Ponte Vecchio and a couple minutes walk in any direction from all the things you want to do and see in Florence. The neighborhood surround the Ponte Vecchio was blasted flat by the Germans at the end of WWII so the buildings are all modern and anonymous concrete structures that are more or less the same shape and size of the City's ancient structures but with none of the charm. However, for a hotel, this means you can count on a modern and safe room. The only drawback at the Gallery Hotel Art is that there are just two elevators and often the staff are using and monopolizing them. I don't mind as I always use the stairs, but it can be very annoying when you're in a hurry and the elevator has been blocked at whatever floor. One thing that the Gallery Hotel Art has over the Continentale is a beautiful interior dining room, but it doesn't have the Continentale's rooftop terrace, overlooking the old bridge and the Arno. I'm looking forward to trying all the hotels in the Ferragamo Collection.

Date of stay: September 2018
1  Thank MEBBLE
LuigiF1805, Direttore at Gallery Hotel Art, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2018

Dear MM C,

First of all I would like to thank you very much for taking the time to share with us your valuable and peculiar feedback which helps us to promote our services within the tripadvisor community and meanwhile give us the opportunity to improve furthermore.

I'm looking forward to welcome you back soon, while I'm inviting to try our sister Hotels the Lungarno and Portrait , with their breathtaking rooms overlooking the Arno River.

Wishing you a safe trip back home,

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed 23 October 2018

From the minute you enter until the minute you leave, this hotel treats their guests as royalty!! My wife and I just spent three days there and we cannot say enough good things. Great location on a quiet street and very nice sized comfy rooms. The staff is amazing!! A special thanks and shout out to: Roberto, who guided us to the right restaurants and walked us around the corner to show us exactly where to go. Leo and Matina who helped deal with an issue with our hotel in Milan. They are true professionals.

LOVE THIS HOTELS!!!

1  Thank coachee1313
LuigiF1805, Direttore at Gallery Hotel Art, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2018

Dear coachee1313 ,

First of all , I would like to thank you very much for taking the time to share with us your feedback ; I'm extremely happy to read your comments and moreover that we have been able to exceed your expectations .

I'll make sure to extend your lovely words to my Team, and I hope to have the chance to welcome back you very soon . Wishing you a safe trip back home ,

Kindest Regards, Luigi

Reviewed 22 October 2018

It was a wonderful experience. The hotel is beautiful and kept very clean. We were upgraded to the penthouse and the views were spectacular! We pinched ourselves every time we walked onto the terrace!! The breakfast was delicious and the service was always nice and helpful.

Room tip: Penthouse has phenomenal views

Dear jhjohnson4 ,

I'm extremely happy to read about your feedback, and most of all that we have been able to exceed your expectations. Thank you for sharing you experience with other Tripadvisor users;

I will definetely share your words with my staff and we all hope to welcome you back in a near future for another unforgettable and enjoyable stay.

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

Nice place to stay in, friendly reception they recommended us many places to visit and dine ... close to all areas of interest just few minutes waking ... clean rooms and spacious ... comfortable bed ..

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Waleed M
LuigiF1805, Direttore at Gallery Hotel Art, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2018

Dear Waleed M,,