Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Fantastic private tour of the Uffuzi

We did a private tour of the Uffuzi gallery with Fadi and couldn't recommend him more highly. He... read more

Reviewed 16 September 2018
Anna K
London, United Kingdom
Touring Florence with Fadi

Reviewed 1 August 2017
Lori B
LaPlace, Louisiana

All reviews private tour florentine steak gelato fadi stories architecture culture accademia perspective wine
Reviewed 1 August 2017

Fadi came highly recommended from other family members. Our email communications were prompt and pleasant, and we reserved 3 days with Fadi. As others have reviewed, touring with Fadi is like touring with a dear friend. He balances the culture and history and architectural aspects of Florence perfectly. We also ate at some fabulous restaurants with Fadi (tried the Florentine Steak) and then on our own per his recommendations. Fadi also took us shopping and for some down time we had the "Smash" at the bar in Cafe Gilli. I would highly recommend a trip to the bar to try the refreshing Smash on a hot day. It was delicious.

florenceXpert, Proprietario at Touring Florence Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2017

Hello Lori and thank you very much for the time we spent together, the fun, cultural exchange and your generosity.
I very pleased we met and toured. You and Paul have a friend in Florence and I look forward to see you again here and in Louisiana.

Big hug to you and Paul :)

F.

Reviewed 23 June 2017

Fadi was a great tour guide. He met me at the hotel where I was staying and we toured the Accademia and Uffizi Galleries and completed the tour by lunch time. He knew an incredible amount of information about the art work including historical significance as well a technical perspective since he has a background in design (graphic art and architecture). Overall it was a fantastic day. We were able to see a lot but I never felt rushed or like we were "cramming it in."

TouringFlorenceOwner, Owner at Touring Florence Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2017

Thank you very much Marie. I am looking forward to see you again in Florence and show you more. I will be definitely get in touch when I visit the US too.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

My husband and I live in Toronto Canada and spent a day with Fadi in Florence during a recent two week holiday in Italy. Fadi met us at our hotel in the morning (he was early) and we spent the day with him showing us this amazing city. Fadi is so knowledgeable and knows the city completely. We learned so much about the attractions and the history and the sequence of the day was perfect. We completely enjoyed our day with him. If you are looking for a wonderful guide in a wonderful city, do not hesitate to book a tour with Fadi. Thanks Fadi for being such an amazing part of our trip. John and Rob

Reviewed 4 June 2016 via mobile

We just returned from Florenece and hired Fadi as a private tour guide to take us all around the city. Since we only had four days we really wanted to maximize our experience. What a great job he did by bringing the city to life through its many historical sights. His enthusiasm for his city is second to none and if you aren't a history aficionado before you meet Fadi and tour Florence you definitely will be after! Thank you so much for sharing your passion and love of Florenece.

Reviewed 25 February 2016

We recently took 5 tours in Florence with Bernardo. Each tour was between 2-3 hours long. Bernardo not only explains the art, but places it to the political and social context of the time. We left each tour with an enhanced appreciation and a real desire to learn more about the Renaissance and the city of Florence.

1  Thank 2jur