“ Local atmosphere, good food!!”

Ristorante Da Mimmo
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Ristorante Da Mimmo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #441 of 2,930 Restaurants in Florence
Price range: US$29 - US$47
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: San Lorenzo
Description: From 1 November At 28 February close all The Sunday and Saturday for lunch.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The atmosphere was lively, the interior stunning and the food very good! Good wine selection! The service was good.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I went with my family for a spontaneous Easter lunch and we were all very surprised by the atmosphere and quality.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Superb food and service. I have a gluten free diet and I was surprised by the choice and how the staff accommodated my diet. I had pecorino cheese and pear salad, so delicious! followed by eggplant parmigiana - such flavour (wow). I would highly recommend dining in this restaurant. Molto Bene!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We loved the interior of this restaurant which is in an old small theater - in a building centuries old. The ceiling was arched, decorated and really beautiful. The lunch special is for locals in a hurry, but we opted to order à la carte, to relax and enjoy the ambiance. Our food was very good: tasty bright bruschetta, excellent pasta, large salads and good wine. Mark, our waiter, was very attentive and wanted us to come back for dinner so he would have time to serve us. But we had no complaints and greatly enjoyed ourselves and this restaurant.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Really good Florentine steak. We had the €60 2 person deal and the house wine was great, the antipasti was good and steak was very good. It was absolutely huge and seasoning was very good. recommend.