See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 November 2016

Friendly and helpful staff. Great location for main sights and best of all, parking in the town centre, Horrible to drive in Palermo, we parked and didn't move the car for 3 days!

Breakfast is sweet local style an will get you going,

Bring a fly spray, wifi is indifferent.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 June 2016

The rooms are simple but clean and with all the basic comforts. The whole place was clean and the staff was always available when we asked for something. My wife is always concerned about mosquitoes when we travel in Italy, and the guy at the reception immediately offered to spray the room, which my wife greatly appreciated (I will never know if mosquitoes really are an issue in that hotel but the spraying seemed to work). The WIFI only works in the lobby, but the lobby is comfortable and right next to the bar.

Room Tip: Ask for room on the back, with a view of the botanical garden.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 March 2016

CONTEXT: a one-week driving tour of Sicily, one-night stay in Palermo.

PROS:
The biggest is the car park, in a city where parking or driving is not an easy task.
Location: within easy walking distance of the city centre and eateries.
Staff: very pleasant and helpful.
The room was comfortable and had a balcony on which to sit.
You can arrange to remove breakfast from the deal if you wish.

CONS:
Hard to think of any. This establishment does what it says on the box. If you want to park at your hotel without paying for a more expensive venue, then this is a good choice.

Room Tip: Ask for one with a balcony, especially in warmer months.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 September 2015

We stayed here for a couple of nights and at first was greeted by a very friendly man (tall with glasses and always smiling). He was attentive to our questions and proactively looked to help out where possible. Unfortunately his good work was ruined by a bald shorter old man who I assume spends most of his spare time yelling at the local hookers to get off his front lawn whilst shaking his fist. This bald man was frustrating to deal. We simply asked if we could print our boarding pass and he showed a lack of enthusiasm to help and demonstrated poor communication when the printer wasn't working. Furthermore when he finally printed, took so long possibly due to him counting down the days to Christmas where he gets to play his favourite character the Grinch, he demanded we pay. This is fine but a little bit of advice for good customer service, tell the customer before hand so they have full disclosure of your service. I mean surely the local hookers who visit this hotel would be better at disclosing prices. Please note that the first guy demonstrated outstanding service, just unfortunately ruined by the bald man going through menopause.

Anyway enough about the bad service, the hotel is finely located for local hookering and the rooms are in great condition for housing them. I don't recommend in hindsight, there are better and cheaper alternatives north of this hotel.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Shen L
Reviewed 4 June 2015 via mobile

Once again I suggested this hotel to a visitor of my university (I live in Palermo, thus I have never been a guest of the hotel). As usual, I asked my guest how was his room and he was thoroghly satisfied. The staff was friendly and efficient, the room comfortable and clean, the price convenient and the position strategic. I will suggest this hotel to my guests and friends.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business