“Avoid”

Bar Duomo Di Villara Felice
Ranked #1,535 of 2,045 Restaurants in Palermo
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

What a shameful place for such a beautiful central location. We ordered two sandwiches. They arrived after 25 minutes. Dry and almost empty. Mine had literally two slices of aubergine and one little stripe of mozzarella. No taste at all, it was like eating industrial dry bread. Price: 18€ (including 2€ per person to eat on a crappy paper towel). The best part: the bill came as a wrinkled notebook paper..........
As per title, avoid at all costs and look for something else. This place is the definition of a tourist trap and deserves to fall miserably into oblivion.

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Myself and my partner visited here on Saturday 2nd of June. We had been walking around in the sweltering heat and decided to stop for a lite bite and a drink. We were given a menu and we ordered, I ordered a Caprese salad (my all time fave!) My partner ordered a ham and cheese sandwich, we ordered a large beer between us.
We waited for what seemed like a lifetime for a drink to arrive and we only got one glass even though we asked for 2!
Lunch came and my disappointment soared!! A few square shaped bits of what tasted like processed mozzarella, a few bits of tomato... ON A HUGE PLATE FULL OF ICEBERG LETTUCE!!! I paid €8 for a plate of lettuce.
Sandwich was basic, dry and insipid.
To our horror, one of the waitresses decided to change her babies nappy at the table beside us... nice!
We were overcharged by €2 and I couldn't even argue or dispute it as I was so enraged from the plate of lettuce. A no go place... AVOID like the plague!!!!
Not clean or professional!!!!

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

Two meals ordered at same time one came 10 minutes after first - and cold. Carbonara tasteless - lasagna not so bad once it was hot. Toilets rank!

Reviewed 19 November 2017

I had been walking around Palermo all morning and had just viewed the church across from this cafe. I decided to take a lunch break and sit and continue to view the church. Not a great decision, the service was terrible, it took a long time to be served. Hardly any beverage on the menu was available so I ordered a beer and a slice of pizza. The pizza was very average considering we were in Italy. Unfortunately I had been to Naples so the bar was set pretty high for the pizza. My suggestion would be to keep walking.

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

We ordered two different pizza. Both of them were awful in taste. There was no toilet paper and soap in toilet. Beware of this place!