“Good value”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 May 2018

We have eaten here twice and enjoyed the food both times. Meal started with complimentary nibbles and ended with complimentary vino santo and biscotti.
Service was friendly and attentive.

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Its ben a libg day and tired and ready for dinner we found this wonderful place with great service and wonderful tasty food. Absolutely loved it and would go back in a flash. Really couldnt fault it.

Absolutely loved it a d to you all big thanks itveas great.

Simon

Reviewed 16 July 2017

Royal Trattoria Toscana is one of the better restaurants in Cagliari. The food is great and the service is quick. The décor and ambience is not bad. The prices are reasonable, however, you need to pay cash. Overall, we definitely recommend this restaurant to those visiting Cagliari.

Reviewed 29 March 2017

I love this place. The owner Cinzia is always kind and lovely and welcome you with a big hug and a welcome drink. The restaurant is in one of the most nice area of Cagliari, in the old part of the city. Quality of the food is really good and price super cheap. All the starters, selection of first dishes (rice and pasta), main dish, sides, red wine in bottle, dessert and liquor for 25 euro. Impossible to find something better at that price. And feeling at home overtime i eat there really makes the difference.

Reviewed 1 May 2016

I went there with my boyfriend for a easy luch and when I asked a bottle of water the waiter came back with TAP WATER.
After my second request he touched my bf's hand while telling me : " Ok, good".
So..if u're gay..is not a problem..but if u're our waiter DO NOT SHOW YOUR SEXUALITY cause is not professional, is not our business and NO ONE GAVE U THE PERMISSION TO TOUCH MY BF.
I'm so disappointed and disgusted.
NEVER AGAIN !