Rosso di Sera(Alghero)
Su Sirvone(Alghero)
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Il Sogno di Alghero(Alghero)
  • Breakfast included
B&B Bogamari(Alghero)
  • Beachfront
TripAdvisor
All reviewsair consea viewold townfelt like homenice walkminute walkrooftop terracewould stay againnice breakfastcontinental breakfastmain townnext morningper nightpizzastar hotelfridgebeaches
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

The staff are friendly and helpful and the hotel has nice facilities including a great roof terrace with super views. The garden terrace is also nice and bikes can be rented which are great for a ride beside the sea. The rooms are comfortable, the breakfast is good - it's a lovely place to stay.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Sandro_Delias, Direttore generale at Hotel Villa Piras, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2017

Dear Ann,
thanks for the wonderful words spent on the stay at Villa Piras.
I'm glad you enjoyed the comfort and cleanliness of the room you gave, the Roff Garden & Spa, our beautiful sea-view terrace and its whirlpools, our international breakfast and above all the courtesy and availability of my good co-workers .
With the hope of being able to host you again in the best way I send you the best regards also from the whole staff.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

Located 25 euro taxi ride from the airport and 10 min walk to old town Alghero. Clean and well presented hotel with very friendly and helpful staff. Good size room (58) with sea view. good range of continental breakfast, fridge and air con in room , balcony, lift, roof top terrace with sun beds. Overall, impressed and would stay again.
only downside was wifi which was terrible.

Room Tip: 58 overlooks front on third floor so gets sun and sea / sunset views
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Sandro_Delias, Direttore generale at Hotel Villa Piras, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Dear Fraz,
thanks for the nice words spent on the stay at Villa Piras; I am happy to appreciate the location of the hotel, the courtesy and availability of my staff and the sea view that can be enjoyed by our Roff Garden, the magnificent panoramic terrace of the hotel with its two jacuzzi.
Come back to us as soon as possible, we will be happy to host you again in the best way.
Very good greetings from all my staff.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Loved the staff! Loved the restaurant (pizza was amazing) downstairs! The terrace is beautiful! Very chilled at night with glimpse of the sea! Walking distance to everything and a great running path!

Everyone was super helpful and welcoming to a solo traveler!

See you next year!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Sandro_Delias, Direttore generale at Hotel Villa Piras, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Dear Lato,
Very good greetings from all my staff.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

The hotel is situated half an hour away from the airport and 10 min from Alghero centre.
The attention and the stay was excellent.
Everyone made sure to look after us and help us with any questions. Even when our flight was delayed they replied to our email straight away.
It was our anniversary and the lady from the reception helped my boyfriend organise some flowers.
The reception is open 24/7 , so it's not a problem if you stay for an extra drink in the city.
We've rented their bikes (€10/day)to go to the beach (Maria Pía) which is only a 10 ride, and they were in top form.
We also strongly recommend the restaurant next door too.
All in all a lovely stay!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Sandro_Delias, Direttore generale at Hotel Villa Piras, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Dear Maria,
Thank you for taking the time to review the stay at the Villa Piras and thank you especially for the nice words of expenses.
I'm glad I enjoyed the comfort and cleanliness of the property.
Finally, I would like to thank you for appreciating the courtesy and professionalism of my teammates, the true engine of the company, who thankfully thank you.
In the hope of returning our welcoming guest as soon as possible I send the best regards also from the whole staff.

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

My 2 friends and I stayed for a week in this fab little local hotel. It's 3 star, but has almost everything you could want with a personal touch. Much better than a brash fancy chain hotel - if that's your thing don't go here.

We had a triple room and were worried if it would be 3 proper beds/enough room for us. Within a day of booking the hotel helpfully emailed and confirmed it would be what we wanted. Indeed it was, a fab room, 3 good beds (ala Goldocks), large enough for all of us with new fitted bathroom, a fridge and a great balcony. The staff continued to be helpful throughout our stay, they were lovely and welcoming.

Breakfast was fine, there is air con, good wifi, a lovely hidden sun terrace . I advise booking an upgraded room with a view.

The hotel is about 15-20 minutes walk to the main town but it's a nice walk with fabulous views across the bay. And good to walk off the dinner and wine you will invariably have!! We often did the walk twice a day and we were not the athletic types! It's a safe area, I would have been happy to wander around alone and it was nice to get away from the busyness of town to the peace and quiet of the hotel. If you hire a car the street parking nearby is free. Also a supermarket v near and a few more local type restaurants which are fab.

No pool which is a shame but the roof terrace is lovely to lie on if it's not too hot. Or take a glass of wine up to see sunset. And there are beaches etc fairly nearby.

I'd go back.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jennifer J
Sandro_Delias, Direttore generale at Hotel Villa Piras, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

Dear Jennifer,
Thank you for taking the time to review the stay at the VP and thank you especially for the nice words of expenses.
I'm glad I enjoyed the comfort and cleanliness of the property.