All reviewson site restauranttennis courtsshort drivesardinian countrysidespacious groundstransfer servicepizzaroom changesmall terraceseparate buildingrelaxing staywalk in showerbusy townfantastic poolbreakfast staffbreakfast was excellentperfect place to relax
Reviewed 8 May 2018

The personal were all very friendly, the swimming pool, gardens, everything very well maintain. The hotel is outside Alghero which makes it very quiet, but you need a vehicle to go to the city, although they have their own restaurant as well and they provide great food. The continental breakfast delicious with a lot of choices.

Room Tip: family room was big enough for the four of us only it was too many stairs up, the views were amazing to the hills and olive trees.
Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 30 April 2018

This hotel is very well located to visit Alghero area which one of the most beautiful area in Sardinia. It is very quiet in spite of a close main road. Rooms are very large, very clean and very well arranged.. The restaurant is very good..

Room Tip: Ask for a room far from the main road
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 April 2018

This is a really gorgeous hotel in a great location amid beautiful countryside, Our room [21] was large with a balcony overlooking the rural landscape. A great bathroom with a large shower, super restaurant which was surprisingly reasonably priced with an excellent menu. The pool was lit at night, the gardens very sympathetically landscaped and the staff were .lovely . Super breakfast, plenty of parking and lots of historic sites within easy reach by car. <y regret is that I didn't stay for longer because we could have done a lot of our sightseeing from this location.

Room Tip: We had a room [21] on the upper level offering great views. I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Sardinia and hope to return for a longer period in the future..
Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 18 April 2018

Taxi was a short 20 minute ride from the airport - 35 euros. The main bar, reception, breakfast room is housed in a ranch style building with rooms in small clusters gathered around the pool. We were checked in by Becca who called the on site restaurant and arrange for us to have something to eat even though the kitchen had closed and there was a private event booked in. Our room No. 10 was of reasonable size, two beds pushed together to make a Queen and a set of bunk beds for our kids. A large walk-in shower, bidet, but no bath - not a problem for us. The pool looked great but it was too cold to swim. Two tennis courts on site as well. Be warned it is highly advisable to rent a car as this hotel is 10 kilometres out of Alghero. There was no transfer service available (low season) but they had an arrangement with a local car service which charged 10 euros each way into town. Fernando on reception was exceptionally helpful as we all the staff. If you don't want to be in the hustle and bustle of Town I would highly recommend Sa Cheya. Visit Bosa and the local beaches. Eat at Il Pesce D'oro, best food in Alghero and have drinks at the 9th floor bar in the Hotel Catalunya for some fantastic sunset views over the harbour.

Room Tip: Request a pool view room if going when sunny
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Movielover1
Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

I only had 2 days to enjoy the hotel but I loved the location....peaceful and relaxing. Spotlessly clean and spacious rooms. All the staff were so polite, kind and helpful. I was able to enjoy breakfast outside and that was effortlessly arranged by the lovely smiley Dina. Great selection of breakfast too! Betty was amazingly helpful too and very welcoming on my arrival. Betty came to my rescue when I needed to get to Cagliari and she rang round for taxi prices, bus and train times, printed off the track n information for me....it was a great train journey to Cagliari too-on time and very clean train carriages! And only 16.50 euros!!!
I ate at the restaurant both nights....the food was fantastic! Top quality.....all the dishes were tasty, well presented and the Chef gave out little free tasters too. I had the Sardinian set menu the first night-it was yummy! The waiting staff were also, friendly and attentive. Very reasonably priced too. My set menu for 3 courses, water, glass of wine and coffee was 34 euros.
I would definitely come here again but would hire a car to visit the rest of the island.
A big fat thumbs up to everyone here-a great job and a pleasure to stay with you....thank you!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business