See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 May 2018

I was in Taranto for a short business trip. I liked the location, as I had very little time to see thing after work this place was great. Good clean rooms. Tidy, friendly staff. Breakfast good but unimaginative. Great terrace to sit on, read a book, drink a beer and look out to sea and the Mar Grande.

Room Tip: A room to the rear or sides.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Mercure D, Front Office Manager at Mercure Delfino Taranto, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

Dear Paul
Thank you for taking time to inform us about your experience in our hotel.
We are grateful for your kind words of appreciation, which encourage us to keep up our efforts, ensuring the service we provide always meets your expectations.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Yours sincerely

Reviewed 7 May 2018

Hotel is located between main street and sea coast. Very easy access when You are travelling from the north-west. My room on 5th floor with beautiful view on the sea was o.k. Very close to the hotel is family pizzeria where is served veryu good pizza.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Mercure D, Front Office Manager at Mercure Delfino Taranto, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

Dear Jacek G

Thank you for taking the time to inform us about your experience following your stay at our hotel.

My team and I are really grateful for your kind words of appreciation, which encourage us to keep up our efforts, ensuring the service we provide always meets your expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon at one of the Ibis hotels.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

This is average in every way.
Nothing is really bad and nothing is good.
It is a tolerable hotel, there is parking, the internet is slow but works.
The breakfast is average, the staff is friendly and speak English.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Mercure D, Front Office Manager at Mercure Delfino Taranto, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2018

Dear Christian R

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Mercure Delfino Taranto. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

Good location in city centre of Taranto
Very nice décoration in rooms, but your can easyly ear your neighbourg phone calls.
At breakfast orange jus have only the orange color. The breakfast buffet is poor for a 4 stars hôtel.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Mercure D, Front Office Manager at Mercure Delfino Taranto, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

Dear StephaneDM

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

Friendly hotel with friendly serviece and people
A bit oldish but quiet ok
Small rooms ,small tv but ok
Good and simple breakfast

On the board of the lake with a nice view an swimming pool

Still jot enough

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Delfinotaranto, Manager at Mercure Delfino Taranto, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2017

Dear Guest Peter D,

We look forward to welcoming you back soon at one of the Mercure hotels.

Yours sincerely