Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 August 2019

I stayed 3 nights at the hostel. I’m sad about what I’m going to tell since staff was really friendly but my last night I couldn’t sleep because I got bitten by bedbugs. One of the guest was also awake because she was being bitten as well. Bedbugs were everywhere! Bedsheets, mattress, walls and they even get into your luggage (reason why staff give you some plastic bags to cover your staff).
I took several pictures I’m attaching below.
The three of us left the hostel very early. I stayed a bit longer and have the chance to talk to one of the staff but he replied that he only works here, he can’t do much.
I repeat, I’m sorry for the hotel staff but rooms should not be available in such conditions!

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 19 June 2019 via mobile

I stayed for two nights with my brother. The hostel has everything you need, clean bed and kitchen. More bathrooms are available so you dont need to worry about it being occupied. Also some might appreciate smoking balkonies. It is perfectly located close to everywhere but the room might be a bit loud, because it is right next to railway. I slept well, but bring earplugs - its the must have when sleeping at hostels :)). I really enjoyed talking to Fabio who works in the hostel -very interesting educated person. I highly recommend you to have a chat with him. Also he really saved me when it turned out I forgot my backpack at the station and left Bari. Thank you soo much for everything Fabio!

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank lindarihova
Reviewed 17 June 2019

I stayed here for four nights and I enjoyed the family atmosphere.

All of the staff were very pleasant and did their best to help you out.
The young woman in charge, Alessia is super kind and hard working and was always on hand to help and even hang out with the guests.

I stayed in the male dorm, there were problems with the wifi connection and had a plug socket on the wall right beside where I slept.

Not the most amazing hostel I've stayed at but it did the job for me. If you're low maintenance like myslef then this place will be fine fine for you.

Date of stay: June 2019
Reviewed 16 March 2019

the position is not the best one in Bari, but it is close to the central station. the hostel is a private house, a sort of Cultural Club, in a very old building with 4 rooms with bunk beds. check-in starts at 5pm, however they let me store my backpack from 1pm for free.

positive things always first: staff are nice, willing to help; free towels if you have to take a shower, free tea and coffee.

cons: there was not hot water in the shower, the main door left open in the morning which I didn't feel was very professional or safe. the kitchen is really small and there is a strong smell of smoke coming from some of the rooms.

it is one of the cheapest places in Bari. I would not recommend it for several nights though.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Blue5now
Reviewed 22 December 2018 via mobile

For the price it's excellent value. The beds are comfortable and all the staff I interacted with were friendly and helpful. They recommended an excellent pizza restaurant - Il rustico! (Very good).

I was only there one night and left early the next morning so it didn't affect me but they have bizarre check in times. (5pm onwards). If you do anything after 10am on your checkout day then they charge you according to the signs. Alot of the other signs that were put up seem very forceful. E.g. one that says you can't spend more than 5 minutes in the bathroom?? It's not the biggest deal but it does make the hostel seem more like a prison camp than a nice place to stay.

Other than that, it's right next to the station (bus and train) so good if you're transferring. Good for a night. Anymore? Not so sure.

Date of stay: December 2018