Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 June 2019

I stayed here for four nights and I enjoyed the family atmosphere.

All of the staff were very pleasant and did their best to help you out.
The young woman in charge, Alessia is super kind and hard working and was always on hand to help and even hang out with the guests.

I stayed in the male dorm, there were problems with the wifi connection and had a plug socket on the wall right beside where I slept.

Not the most amazing hostel I've stayed at but it did the job for me. If you're low maintenance like myslef then this place will be fine fine for you.

Date of stay: June 2019
Reviewed 16 March 2019

the position is not the best one in Bari, but it is close to the central station. the hostel is a private house, a sort of Cultural Club, in a very old building with 4 rooms with bunk beds. check-in starts at 5pm, however they let me store my backpack from 1pm for free.

positive things always first: staff are nice, willing to help; free towels if you have to take a shower, free tea and coffee.

cons: there was not hot water in the shower, the main door left open in the morning which I didn't feel was very professional or safe. the kitchen is really small and there is a strong smell of smoke coming from some of the rooms.

it is one of the cheapest places in Bari. I would not recommend it for several nights though.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Blue5now
Reviewed 22 December 2018 via mobile

For the price it's excellent value. The beds are comfortable and all the staff I interacted with were friendly and helpful. They recommended an excellent pizza restaurant - Il rustico! (Very good).

I was only there one night and left early the next morning so it didn't affect me but they have bizarre check in times. (5pm onwards). If you do anything after 10am on your checkout day then they charge you according to the signs. Alot of the other signs that were put up seem very forceful. E.g. one that says you can't spend more than 5 minutes in the bathroom?? It's not the biggest deal but it does make the hostel seem more like a prison camp than a nice place to stay.

Other than that, it's right next to the station (bus and train) so good if you're transferring. Good for a night. Anymore? Not so sure.

Date of stay: December 2018
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

The female dorm they gave me was horrible. It was 33 degrees and no air conditioner. In the balcony there was dirty underwear (I asked another guest and she told me it was there since WEEKS). The outlets next to the beds didn’t work and there was no possibility to charge my phone. I had to keep the windows open all night and I woke up with tons of bites of mosquitos. Moreover, I GOT BEDBUGS! My leg was covered in bedbugs bites. The beds were so bad and super uncomfortable. Everything looked dirty and gross. Simply don’t go to this place. Not even if it is your last choice ever.

Date of stay: August 2018
1  Thank mic1995
Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

Recently stayed at this hostel as we were in Bari for a couple of days while travelling. At first we were cautious of the hostel because it is just a big building with no signs showing the hostel name. However do not let this put you off, the hostel has a lovely atmosphere and is very comfortable. The owners are very friendly and accommodating it has a chilled vibe.
Not in the best part of Bari, make sure you find the central town (around 10 mins walk away) because that is a much nicer part.
But all in all, great value for money.

Date of stay: July 2016