Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

The female dorm they gave me was horrible. It was 33 degrees and no air conditioner. In the balcony there was dirty underwear (I asked another guest and she told me it was there since WEEKS). The outlets next to the beds didn’t work and there was no possibility to charge my phone. I had to keep the windows open all night and I woke up with tons of bites of mosquitos. Moreover, I GOT BEDBUGS! My leg was covered in bedbugs bites. The beds were so bad and super uncomfortable. Everything looked dirty and gross. Simply don’t go to this place. Not even if it is your last choice ever.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank mic1995
Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

Recently stayed at this hostel as we were in Bari for a couple of days while travelling. At first we were cautious of the hostel because it is just a big building with no signs showing the hostel name. However do not let this put you off, the hostel has a lovely atmosphere and is very comfortable. The owners are very friendly and accommodating it has a chilled vibe.
Not in the best part of Bari, make sure you find the central town (around 10 mins walk away) because that is a much nicer part.
But all in all, great value for money.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Holly Y
Reviewed 19 June 2016

So the price that I paid is 23euro wich for me is really expensive. I did'not have for my money. The host was super nice and fun to talk to, but it doesn't change that 23 euro for a dorms it is really expensive. Also you are not allowed to check-in before 17h, if so you need to pay extra... When you check-out, you need to pay to leave your bag in the hostel. But hehe it is an hostel, leaving your bag without any charge is like a minimum... The ambience is not really nice too, it llike a appartement transform in "hostel". It is really noisy because of the street just beside it. The staff was nice and the hostel was clean. The Wi-fi was fine and you were able to have hot water. But it is too damm expansive for what it is worth. I don't mind to pay, but when I do I expect to have my money worth it.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank j0hanickr
Reviewed 31 January 2016

Pluses: Comfortable, cozy mattress bed, fast wifi and hot water. Friendly reception. Close walking distance to old Bari and extremely close to train stn, about 5 minute walk.
Minuses: Door of 6 bed dorm has a big window, so lets the light in during night if someone turns on bathroom light, kitchen or hall light. The second night,I used a blanket to cover window for more darkness. Whoever created these strange window doors must have lived alone because there is no consideration for others when turning on lights. The train and frantic noise starts around 7am, so just be aware, but during the night it was pretty quiet.

I was lucky to be the only one sleeping in the 6 bed dorm, so I had privacy. The bathroom is quite amusing with various toiletries displayed on the shelves. They let me use a safe locker for free. I think the 3 euro charge for luggage storage is quite high but they let me leave my backpack there for 2 hrs for free. Alright hostel for some nights in Bari.

Date of stay: January 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 5 January 2016

There was very nice and frenldy people (I think that it was students) =)
The flat is on a good place in town.
The room and bathroom was good too =)
Well, I was very pleased to stay in this room/flat.
Again-thank you for everythink guys! =)

Date of stay: May 2015