“Great food!”

Cuisines: Italian
Neighbourhood: San Marco
Neighbourhood: San Marco
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Can’t go wrong. Food was great and my waiter, Christian, was awesome. Super friendly and great service. Would definitely go back.

1  Thank Madi M

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I think it’s the best restaurant. It was so good good price good food and the most important good waiters I recommend to go because you eat italian restaurant.

1  Thank Çlirim K
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

The waiter in the photo tried to lure me into the bathrooms. Asked if he could show me something while we were on the topic of wine and didn't correct me when I asked if there was a wine cellar. He was wanting me to step into a small bathroom with him. Tricked me. Very assertive and extremely creepy. Sexual harassment at its worst. STAY AWAY!

3  Thank TanaLeah
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Inviting server lured me in. Enjoyed my meal (grilled vegetables with mozzarella appetizer and pizza con patate) even though it was a bit over budget.

Reviewed 26 April 2018

The food was incredibly delicious and the service terrific. Very tourist friendly and the staff we interacted with spoke english perfectly. For lunch we had the gnocchi with pesto sauce and the mushroom risotto (we're vegetarian). Absolutely incredible! Both dishes. Everything tasted so incredibly fresh. We went back the next day and had spaghetti with clams (we had to break the rules once for this place, lol) and again were not disappointed. I hope we can visit Venice again and return to this wonderful little place.