Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$216
ExpediaUS$216
eDreamsUS$216
TripadvisorUS$216
FindHotel
Trip.com
All reviews mini palace water taxi boutique hotel our honeymoon beautiful hotel romantic getaway st marks long weekend off the beaten track small canal beautiful room visiting venice salute prosecco dorsoduro lounge della
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 October 2021

Ca Maria Adele is a must for anyone considering staying at this amazing boutique hotel. My husband and I cannot thank the owners and staff enough for making our honeymoon a truly beautiful and magical experience and one that we will never forget!

From arranging the water taxi to the hotel in true ‘James Bond’ style to entering into an oasis of serene calmness, all our needs were taken care of by the attentive and exceptional staff.

The hotel is small pocket of dreams and every corner that you turn there is something that will wow. Every little touch has been thought out and I can honestly say that it was so refreshing to stay somewhere where the owners and staff truly care.

Thank you to Alessio and Nicola, you have the most amazing staff and hotel. Thank you to Morris and Fiore for taking care of all our needs, requests and your lovely messages each day. Thank you Heidi for serving our delicious breakfast with a beautiful smile and thank you to anyone else who was involved in making our honeymoon one of dreams! We will be back….

Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed 29 September 2021 via mobile

Just wow. The absolute best welcome of any hotel we've ever been to. The attention to detail was superb. The owners, who went out of their way to chat and help with restaurant bookings, were delightful and welcomed us personally. Alll the staff remembered our names and preferences throughout our stay. The location was on the island but just over the water from St Marks, so a great view. With just a 1 min boat ride to the main tourist attractions. The waiters, especially the lovely young lady, were so kind.
We stayed in the mini Palace, a minute walk from the hotel. Private with a lovely roof terrace with outstanding views.
I would definitely recommend Ca Maria Adele to anyone staying in Venice and will be staying here on our next visit.

Date of stay: September 2021
1  Thank karenm154
Reviewed 26 August 2021

We were there in June, so the Covid19 restrictions were not as strict anymore. After all the positive ratings and comments I was expecting much more that we got. We were in the villa, which was generally nice. Upstairs there was a nice terrace. Next to the terrace there is a kitchen. There was no ice, no coffee machine or water boiler. Just champagne and wine in the refrigerator.
In the afternoon the reception was mostly closed, so no service available at all. I understand that they did not have many guests yet due to Covid19, and wanted probably to save on the personnel. This, however, does not fare well with a "luxury" boutique hotel.
It left a poor impression.

Date of stay: June 2021
1  Thank C4862LXkatherinem
Reviewed 10 August 2021 via mobile

Luxurious comfort, outstanding customer service, beautiful decor, sumptuous breakfast, ideal location (quiet but only one boat stop from St.Mark’s square) - congratulations to the owners & staff, we will be back for a third time!

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 27 July 2021 via mobile

I think it is well established that Venezia is considered one of the most unique, romantic and charming cities in Italy and notably the world. As such, your expectations are high and your lodging is a key part of your experience.

Ca Maria Adele is a boutique hotel run by the Campa brothers who provided my wife and I with a lifetime of fond memories. From the customized arrangement of transportation to the hotel from the airport, the water taxi arrival to the main door, the sweet and professional demeanor, the charming decor of the lobby and waiting room and finally to the “new project” two room apartment with a full private garden was beyond our wildest expectations. I cannot recommend it any higher and my wife and I have traveled the world. It is an experience all couples should have at least once in their lifetime. Alessio Campo and his staff provided in room service at its finest and personal touches the Ritz and Four Seasons would bow their heads to. We both applaud the Campos for the magic they and their staff provide.

Date of stay: July 2021