“Mouth watering pizza !!!”
Review of Pizzeria Megaone

Pizzeria Megaone
Ranked #74 of 1,615 Restaurants in Venice
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: San Marco
Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

Pizza’s made with lots of love coupled with fresh ingredients ..... gives u a mouthwatering pizza

Try all the slice pizza and u can choose ur fav ones .....

Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

Myself and my sister needed to 'grab' A bite, before jumping on the train. We passed this place and were drawn by the low price and delicious looking pizza on display. I wasn't expecting much as it is a small establishment and we were in a rush . However, the pizza packed a punch and was the best pizza I had on my most recent trip to Italy. This little place really did surprise me. Try the blue cheese and prosciutto or the veggie mushroom and artichoke. Good price from only €2.50 A slice, generous slice sizes and a good range of toppings.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank stephaniedF8101VU
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

I made the mistake of going to another restaurant for my first Venice pizza experience. Epic fail! But then I came across this pizza shop and my confidence in a good Venetian pizza was restored! I had a plain slice it was only about 3 euros. They even have some of the cheapest beverages too. The water bottles were 1 euro.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

For cheap eats in Venice, this pizza kept my husband and I full until dinner-time!!! If only there was a piazza nearby to sit and eat this giant slice of pizza.....

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

The slides are super big! The Pizza is good and vey cheap. Is a good choice to stop hunger. We recommend it!