“Cool Pasta!”

Cuisines: Italian, Fast food
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Castello
Reviewed 15 September 2018

We visited this place to have an afternoon snack. We found different sorts of pasta. Also there was pasta with cuttlefish ink we wanted to try long ago.
Staff was very cool! Worth to visit!

Date of visit: March 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (10,786)

Reviewed 12 September 2018

Tucked in a little corner of Venice... my husband and I both thought it was great, and that the bolognese was better than the fettuccini Alfredo he got. Pricing is a nice break from typical Venice prices and it was so good!

We took it with us as we continued wandering the streets

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

Husband really wanted to try this place after seeing it on TripAdvisor so we stopped by here for lunch. It wasn't too hard to find, just follow the trail of people eating pasta on the street. Inside is small with standing room only, it is hard to find a place to eat as Venice doesn't allow public picnicking. We got a carbonara and bolongese and the portions were huge! I wish we got one to share, instead my husband had to eat both his own and half of mine as well...oops
Staff was super friendly and pasta was easy to order from overhead menus, I wish we knew if they offered different types of pasta or not. It seems like everything was only served with spaghetti. Both of us agreed bolognese was better than the carbonara, it had a LOT of sauce and meat inside. Totally worth it if you are a pasta lover, but was just too salty for me.

1  Thank Jen C
Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

Tried one of their best seller pizzas and the pesto. It's a takeaway joint.

The cheesy best seller pasta was nice. Pesto was okay - the paste didn't feel like it was cooked very well.

But all in all this is a decent place if you compare it with other tourist trap restaurants all round Venice.

Oh yes, it's a bummer that they charge a euro extra if you ask them to make your pasta spicy.

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

My friends and I read about this and decided to check it out. It's a hole in the wall place and offers minimal standing counters to eat. Pasta is packed in boxes for eating on the go. There are about 8-10 sauce selections and add-ons. I had the pesto sauce with a surprise me pasta and add-ons of mushroom and chilli powder. It was so good, one of the best pasta I've ever tasted. My friends had other combinations and they raved about it. Definitely a must try in Venice.