“Pasta”

Cuisines: Italian, Fast food
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Castello
Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

Tried one of their best seller pizzas and the pesto. It's a takeaway joint.

The cheesy best seller pasta was nice. Pesto was okay - the paste didn't feel like it was cooked very well.

But all in all this is a decent place if you compare it with other tourist trap restaurants all round Venice.

Oh yes, it's a bummer that they charge a euro extra if you ask them to make your pasta spicy.

Date of visit: September 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (10,789)

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

My friends and I read about this and decided to check it out. It's a hole in the wall place and offers minimal standing counters to eat. Pasta is packed in boxes for eating on the go. There are about 8-10 sauce selections and add-ons. I had the pesto sauce with a surprise me pasta and add-ons of mushroom and chilli powder. It was so good, one of the best pasta I've ever tasted. My friends had other combinations and they raved about it. Definitely a must try in Venice.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Make no mistake. You’ll have to queue in the small alley ways but it is worth it! A build-your-own pasta bar with fresh ingredients and plenty of interesting and classic choices. If you’re feeling bold go for the pasta Nero! Very reasonably priced and good portion size.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 8 September 2018

We paid a visit having seen some great reviews.

The staff were really friendly and welcoming. The menu choices were fairly simple and reasonably priced - but we were impressed by what we were served. The portion sizes are really generous and the pasta was so yummy (my partner said it was the best chicken alfredo he'd had).

The only downside was that it was tiny and quite hot in there, and as you're not meant to eat food outside in public places, it would have been nice to have somewhere to sit! Having said that, would definitely recommend for an affordable and good quality lunch.

Date of visit: August 2018
DalMorosVenice, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Dal Moro's Fresh Pasta to Go, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2018

Hi dear friend!

Firstly I would like to thank you for this positive review!
As you said, our fresh pasta should be taken away because we are not a restaurant. We don’t have tables or seats and we do not have waiters.
 We agree with you that it will be better if we can offer you somewhere to sit, but this is not our concept. Only in this way we can offer you the most delicious fresh pasta at affordable prices.

Please introduce yourself to me the next time you come in, and I'll make sure you get the 5-star treatment you deserve.
Hope to have you back soon,
Dal Moro's Fresh Pasta To Go

Reviewed 3 September 2018

If you're pressed for time, overcome by sudden monstrous hunger or travelling on a budget, this is the perfect place for you. They have 7-8 items on the menu (including 2 vegetarian options), so it's easy to pick, the portions are substantial and the whole deal takes about 10 min from the moment you walk in. The pasta was maybe a tad too greasy for my taste, but really tasty all in all. Be advised that the place is tiny and there's no place to sit except on the windowsill in front, but that just adds to the charm if you ask me.

Date of visit: August 2018