“Amazing pasta”

Cuisines: Italian, Fast food
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Castello
Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

I went there twice with my friend and both of the time were amazing. I had seefood pasta with tomato sauce and then next day I had pesto. They were fantastic. The staff asked me where I am from and told him that I am from Korea then he started to speak in Korean. I think most of the staff can speak all kinds of languages Customer service was also great. Staff were kind and friendly. I didn't know that there is also a branch in Toronto, Canada. I wish I knew it earlier so that i could have tried it there too. I would definately go again when I visit Venice next time.

Write a ReviewReviews (10,741)

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

Just one minute from piazza San Marco,fresh food,good food, sometimes queues become very long, but after you reached desk they served very quick, recommended

1  Thank zayanpoint
Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

I always come here to eat pasta.When u eat don’t think anythink.Just eat and Go☺️
The employees are very friendly.
Thank’s for this delicious.

Reviewed 29 August 2018

This place is a real hidden gem, There's a similar take out place around the corner, which seemed to be .50 Euro cheaper but didn't quite taste as good.

Downside is the line does get quite long if you don't hit this spot at the right time.

The pasta here tasted delicious and was probably one of the best spots I ate at during my trip to Italy. There inst seating in this restaurant, it's more of a take out spot but make sure you don't get fined by eating on the steps of canal or a designated eating location!

If you're looking for a cheap place to eat with great tasting pasta, this is your spot.

1  Thank Mac C
Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

Recently came here for lunch and it was so delicious! My husband and I both got the carbonara pasta. If you are in Venice, make sure to stop by!