“Frozen food is better ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Castello
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

This was unfortunately our first meal in Venice and by far our worst ever in Italy. I’ve heard Venice was not known for their food, but this takes it to an all time low. Avoid it at all costs! Service and food were the worst!! I will never get the 70euro and 1.5 hours back but my bad for not looking them up in the first place. Shame on you! Do us all a favor and CLOSE YOUR DOORS!!

Reviewed 23 May 2018

We had a three course meal at this restaurant for around 20 bucks a plate. The server seemed like he didn't want to be there but the food was actually okay. I wouldn't choose this restaurant again but if you land here by accident, it's not too bad.

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

While exploring Venice my husband and I ended up in this restaurant. Food and prices are good. For 500mL of white wine, water, 2 main dishes, we paid 40€. This was a good experience and a beautiful meal.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Great foods, kind staff, good aperol :) fish foods were realy delicious. Staff was realy kind and helpful. I'm realy satisfied with the service and the foods also.

Reviewed 9 December 2017

This restaurant was just by our hotel & as we had arrived on our first ever visit to Venice in the evening decided to eat here. Our waiter was friendly & welcoming. Three of us had various pizzas & the fourth had a huge Greek salad & everything was delicious.

1  Thank Heather L