3,045 results
All reviews rialto bridge great location canal view water taxi st marks square deluxe room rooftop bar small canal san marco hotel restaurant marble bathroom central location pastries loved this hotel would highly recommend this hotel breakfast was included nice breakfast
Reviewed 19 August 2015

I have stayed here before and vowed to re visit at some point-and here we were.
I love this hotel, it's location is prime for both St Marc's and Rialto (in between the two), and although I have read bad reviews about the breakfast, we enjoyed ours immensely.
We were upgraded to a larger deluxe room which was at the back of the hotel and a little dark as opposed to the canal view room I had last time. There is some noise from quite early on in the mornings from hotel deliveries etc but this didn't spoil our stay.
I do have to say that the WIFI is rubbish and out of our three devices, none would connect to the internet so we couldn't get online at all during our stay-this needs addressing.

Room Tip: Canal view worth the extra supplement
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank StephLA7
SplendidVenice, Direttore generale at Starhotels Splendid Venice, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2015

Dear Stephmunky,

Thank you very much for choosing us and for posting your nice comment in regard to your recent stay.
It is a real pleasure to read that you had a positive experience here at our hotel.
Also, I assure you that I will address your important feedback to the relevant department.
Together with all staff, I would be pleased to welcome you back soon at Starhotels Splendid Venice.

Best Regards

Reviewed 18 August 2015

below average hotel doesn't deserve these reviews, unfriendly stuff, bad room service, the only one good thing is the location, and never take the breakfast, no view from rooms at all, stupid wifi process, no ironing in the room and the blow dry only works for 30 seconds for stupid security reasons, you can't sleep at night because of the noise in the hotel, will never go there again...

Room Tip: all rooms are the same
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank sarahaboud

Dear Sarahaboud,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment following your recent stay.
I am very sorry to read about your disappointment and I kindly ask to be contacted by you at s.pisani@starhotels.it in order to better understand the highlighted matters.
I do hope you will re-consider our hotel as a place to stay again.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 17 August 2015

great service! very clean! nice location!
you will feel you are at home! I really wanted to be there more.and I will come back there again.
just it need to improve the internet access system some times it complected to sign in but the staff are very polite and helpful. and actually I expected better breakfast.
the atmosphere is great really a good place to relax and enjoy Venice .

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank mahsamotahar

Dear Mahsamotahar,

Many thanks for choosing Starhotels Splendid Venice as a place to stay in Venezia and for sharing your experience.
I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your time here with us and I will definetely share your appreciation with the staff, which I am very proud of.
I do hope to have the chance to welcome you back on your next visit in the lagoon city.

Warmest Regards

Reviewed 16 August 2015 via mobile

We throughly enjoyed our stay at the Splendid Venice and will definitely be staying there again during our next trip. The hotel is centrally located and within minutes walking distance to popular sites like St. Marks Square, Rialto Bridge, and Guggenheim museum. The hotel is also close to water bus stations. We absolutely loved the hotel room, as it was very modern and clean. In addition staff on site was very friendly and helpful when suggestion eatery for the evening.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mdoanvu

Dear Mdoanvu,

I would like to thank you for choosing us as a place to stay in Venice and for leaving this lovely comment.
I am delighted to hear that your experience has been excellent and it will be my pleasure to share your nice words with all staff.
We do hope to welcome you back again at Starhotels Splendid Venice in the near future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 15 August 2015

This is a wonderful place to stay in Venice. Great rooms, a wonderful rooftop area, and their own dock for water taxis or gondolas. Breakfast also was very delicious.
You walk out the door and the shops are right there. It is also so very close to St. Mark's square. Both our rooms were canal view and we really enjoyed that.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
SplendidVenice, Direttore generale at Starhotels Splendid Venice, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2015

Dear Lovestravel774,

Many thanks for choosing us as a place to stay in Venezia and for sharing your experience.
I am delighted to hear that you really enjoyed everything at Starhotels Splendid Venice.
I do hope to have the chance to welcome you back again soon at our hotel.

Warmest Regards