“Wonderful experience”

Trattoria Al Gazzettino
Reserve with
Trattoria Al Gazzettino is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #87 of 1,618 Restaurants in Venice
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: San Marco
Reviewed 15 November 2018 via mobile

We found this restaurant by accident and we were lucky to get a free table for two. To sum it up, this restaurant is absolutely amazing. Why? I tell you.
Inside it is very vintage. If you like old stuff and little details, then you will love it. Very cozy.
Furthermore, the food was very tasty and fast delivered. We had a fish for two and as passionate hobby cooker I can tell that this fish was very tender, smooth, not dry. Very good quality and technically well cooked.

Moreover, we got much more as we ordered. Some spaghetti, some whiskey, some dessert as a present. Everything was tasty and in the end we got much more than we actually paid. The waiters were very nice and respectful. Absoluty perfect evening.

Date of visit: November 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (8,196)

Reviewed 15 November 2018 via mobile

I totally like this place, we were sitting in a nice vintage room, and just accidentally saw the beautiful dish with a fish that was delivered to the next table, and immediately asked for the same! It was one of the most tasty, tender, juicy, flavorful fish in my life!
The staff there were very attentive and careful, we took a nice local wine, and had wonderful time there, despite I thought it is impossible to find something worthy in Venice, due to high tourism.
It was truly a hidden gem.

Reviewed 14 November 2018 via mobile

Everything from the minute we were met with a wonderful wine right through the evening until we departed the service, food, drinks were all MAGIC! The evening was made by the authenticity of the restaurant with the owner and wife serving and ensuring we enjoyed every bite. We tried everything and the freshness and flavors were amazing.
A very special evening we our wonderful italian Olympic Champions Daniele Scarpa and sandra Truccolo.

Reviewed 14 November 2018 via mobile

The best restaurant in Venice if i will come I’m sure that’s this is the first place that i will visit

Reviewed 14 November 2018 via mobile

I don’t know where to begin. This place is INCREDIBLE. The service is stellar. They immediately helped my husband and I get a bottle of milk for our baby. We were warmly greeted and then given a delicious sample of pasta. The gnocchi were fresh and delicious. We will definitely be back and recommend this restaurant to everyone. Food is AMAZING! You must eat here!