1,442 results
All reviews premium room great hotel renovated building roof terrace central courtyard old building coffee maker within walking distance corner room loved this hotel excellent location comfortable bed mole modern design recommend this hotel rooms are large junior suite
Reviewed 5 September 2018

We stayed in this hotel for a few nights during our honeymoon. It was gorgeous on both the outside and the inside. The exterior is breathtaking and centrally located very close to the city center. They also have two hip bars, including a rooftop bar for cocktails.

One thing that truly made our trip special, was help from Carola, a Concierge (Guest Relations) at the hotel. She was so kind and patient. We did not know much about the area, and she helped us plan things for all of the days we were there. She set up an unforgettable day trip for us, where a driver picked us up in a Mercedes, and took us around the country side. She also took time to help us secure some awesome dinner reservations, which we enjoyed very much. We were very thankful for her help, which was invaluable to making our trip amazing.

We loved this hotel and would recommend it highly.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Velia B, Direttore at NH Collection Torino Piazza Carlina, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Jesse L,

on behalf of the whole Staff and myself we would like to thank you for choosing NH Collection Piazza Carlina for your stay in Torino during your Honeymoon and sharing your great experience!

I am more than happy to read your comment and to see that you spent such an Extraordinary stay thanks also to our Carlina Restaurant & Bar! We are grateful to know that you appreciated the central location of the Hotel, in fact NH Collection Piazza Carlina is placed in the heart of the city center and all the main attraction of the City, like Mole Antonelliana, are walking distance!

It a pleasure to read your comment and to see that you spent such an Extraordinary stay thanks also to our Guest Relation Carola assistance and help!

We look forward to welcome you once again in the summertime to discover our a new and Extraordinary NH Collection Experience!

Arrivederci

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

I am a regular traveller and also reviewer, so I will be fair.

First the positives - beautiful building, lovely rooms & breakfast.

Staff weren’t particularly helpful (I asked to go up to the roof terrace and they tried to turn me away claiming I needed to book). Really?! At 7pm, for 1 person for 1 drink? When I pointed this out, they relented and reluctantly escorted me up to the terrace. Lovely view, although drinks are very expensive!

The big issue with this hotel is they will STEAL your money! I paid in advance via a travel agent and checked in, with my receipt and booking. They swiped my credit card for “incidentals”. Fine, that’s usual. Upon check out, I signed for the cost of the city tax and the 1 drink that I had on the roof terrace. Total €15. Done.

So imagine my surprise 2 weeks later when I’m perusing my credit card statement and see an additional fee of £119 charged to my card!! Completely unauthorised, no explanation, no warning- nothing. When I contacted the hotel, they apologised and said they would refund it. Ok.

3 days later, radio silence and no evidence of any refund. I emailed them again and they then said they needed my bank account details. Of course I wasn’t going to provide my bank details to an outfit that had already stolen money from me via my credit card! It then took 6 weeks of circuitous correspondence with my credit card provider to finally get the money back, through disputing the transaction.

NH Collection made no effort to try and resolve the matter, and were completely shady and underhand all the way through. It’s a nice hotel but I cannot recommend it as they cannot be trusted. It’s left me with really bad memories of the whole experience as a result. I told the hotel I would be leaving a review to reflect my experience and again they offered no suggested resolutions. All I wanted was my refund to my card and they didn’t even do that. Very disappointing. I’ve tried to attach copies of the correspondence (with names and card detail obscured) to the review but the Trip Advisor app won’t seem to allow me to upload screenshots. Happy to share these on request though.

Steer clear!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Smn2012
Reviewed 22 August 2018

The staff were fantastic. The room bliss. Cannot recommend highly enough.

On arriving (after a long journey), they could not find my booking (not their fault), but the service they gave was exemplary. They made sure i was relaxed, they kept saying sorry and then gave me an upgrade. That set the scene for the whole time i was there (4 nights). The room was luxurious, every request dealt with in minutes. Amazing views, restaurant, bar and courtyard.

And it's worth mentioning the breakfast - a brilliant way to start the day. And less than a 10 - 15 walk from the centre. And the local scene within 5 minutes (including the square) ranged from upmarket to hip to pizza. Cannot recommend enough.

Room Tip: Facing the square
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Velia B, Direttore at NH Collection Torino Piazza Carlina, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2018

Dear smarcelli,

on behalf of all the Staff and myself I would like to thank you for choosing NH Collection Piazza Carlina and sharing your experience.

I really appreciate the excellent comments regarding the decoration, the building, our relaxing courtyard and the breathtaking terrace where Guests can enjoy the panorama on our beautiful Mole Antonelliana.
Reading your comment with all the Team we are happy to know we have satisfied your expectations!

We look forward to welcoming you again and live a new and EXTRAORDINARY NH Collection Experience!

A presto!

Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

Excellent stay ( 2 times in July). We arrived tired and left well rested. Bed sheets are softest ever! We didn’t want to leave our beds. Great staff. Lovely breakfast. Beautiful building. Great surrounding.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Velia B, Direttore at NH Collection Torino Piazza Carlina, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Dear Roos d,

On behalf of the whole team and myself we would like to thank you for choosing NH Collection Piazza Carlina and sharing your experience with Tripadvisor’s members!

We are pleased to read your appreciation about the modern design of the building and the comfort of our beds.
Our aim is taking care of our Guests in order to reach their complete satisfaction!
We hope you will come back as our Guest for your next visit in Torino and we are sure you will enjoy a new and Extraordinary NH Collection Experience.

Best Regards

Reviewed 13 August 2018

This is a beautiful hotel, which feels very chic, luxurious but understated. The staff are very attentive, helpful and professional. Despite dropping a bit of a clanger with my room (they blamed "Tablet" and I agree with them), I was upgraded to a stunning room with little fuss. The food we ate was exceptional, including roast cockerel which was divine. I loved it and would visit again, no question.

Stayed: May 2018
Velia B, Direttore at NH Collection Torino Piazza Carlina, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2018

Dear Lee W,

First of all thank you for choosing the NH Collection Piazza Carlina for stay in Torino, in particular thank you so much for this wonderful comment, it is important for us receiving positive feedback from our direct Guests.

We are very pleased to read your opinion, especially about the service provided and the Staff, careful and friendly. One of our main concern is making sure that our Guests feel comfortable!
We look forward to receiving you as our Guest in the future and we are sure you will live a new, top and Extraordinary NH Collection Experience in Torino!

Best Regards