All reviews double shower communal table junior suite great location big table piazza castello via xx settembre boutique hotel central location sky tv nice bathroom rain shower via garibaldi shroud of turin beautiful city around the corner egyptian museum
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

This hotel is just 100 metres off from the main square of Turin. Excellent location to see the best sites of Turin. We stayed on the fourth floor, in room 403, off from the noice of the street. The room had three different parts, hall with the desk, cothing racks, and the coffee cooking equipment. The bedroom area wide, with wall mounted TV, a nice bathroom, good bathrobes and towels and slippers. Air condition was very efficient. Two doors out to balcony to have a view across the street and just about to see a glimpse of the Madama Palace. Breakfast was good, the big table to sit around different from other hotels I have seen. All very clean and friendly.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

This hotel was fantastic, we stayed here for 4 nights and would stay again. Lovely clean hotel , we had a blancony in the bedroom and in the lounge area. The breakfast was good and we had a coffee on the terrace after breakfast each morning. The reception staff were very helpful and helped us throughout our stay. All the staff were friendly, smart and incredibly helful. The hotel is in a perfect location, we walked everywhere and were close to lots of lovely retaurants. I loved Turin and highly recommend this hotel as a base :)

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 July 2018

After a long drive over the mountains from Dijon, through Switzerland, over Saint Bernards Pass in a car whose breaks have the occasional question mark about them (it passed it's MOT, but what does that say? :), going from mid 20s decC to 12 ish at the top of the mountain in the clouds, back to humid close, high 20s I could really do with a comfortable bed and more importantly a shower.

The townhouse did not disappoint. There were two monsoon shower heads in my bathroom, shame I was on my own and I didn't go wild and turn both on to flip between them. That wastes water :( but they hit the spot, sadly I discovered my friends room also had a hand held shower head that would have hit even more hard to reach spots (factor 50 gets in the oddest of places :)

It was odd having a dedicated key for the room, in this age of RFID cards and slots and swipes, but didn't distract.

Check in was really helpful and spoke English, my last attempt at Italian ended up with red cabbage on my pizza...

Anyway, he helped out with the parking, we arrive at about 9:30pm so was a reasonably late check in and we'd parked in the street. It was a Saturday night with everything in full swing, having had a look at the car park the hotel recommends I eventually went back there after dumping the bags in the room.

It was a bit of a pain, but patience (lacking after a long day and before a shower) was in short supply, but if you wait, there was a one in one out on each level. You just have to get lucky as people come and go. It was also a secure car park. CCTV, etc. Although the ticket based access wasn't working. But there were plenty of nice cars in there.

The hotels location seemed close enough to everything you'd want. We were stopping overnight and driving to Monaco the following morning so didnt get much time to explore, but loved what I did see. Ornate and Italian, with plenty of bars and cafes (It was a Saturday night)

I had a nice Kind Sized bed to sleep in and this is the only hotel room I've been in with scales to weigh yourself. Presumably if you go mad on pasta.

There was a nice balcony overlooking a not overly spectacular court yard, but then it wasn't sold with a view, I took it as adding to the charm. I hope you do too.

Stumbled across Murder She Wrote in Italian on the nice TV with Sky TV. Didn't master it but as satellite based I'm sure there were plenty of different language channels on there.

I have literally no complaints with my experience, I doubt you will either.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

Had such a nice stay here in July! The staff is helpful and professional, the rooms are spacious and clean and it could not be situated in a better place; in the middle of Turin with walking distance to most sights. The only remark we had was that the breakfast buffet could’ve been slightly more generous.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Evelina G
TownHouseHotels, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at TownHouse 70, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Dear Evelina G,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at TownHouse 70, Turin.

I would like to thank you for sharing such a detailed feedback, I was also very sorry to learn that the offer of the breakfast during your stay was not what you expected: the buffet at the ground floor of the property is one of its more appreciated features and received various praises from our Guests.

I would be delighted to further discuss your thoughts, feel free to contact me at the address a.malin@townhousehotels.com.

Alec Ramazzotti-Malin
PR Manager

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

3rd stay in this quality hotel, and it has yet to disappoint. This chic hotel is perfectly located in the historic centre, and a few minutes walk from all the major sights, historic and beautiful squares, and the amazing shopping arcades. (Over 5 miles of cool marbled and colonnaded arcades that criss-cross the centre).
Good quality and varied choice at breakfast with coffee to order. 2 breakfast areas; one being a more traditional, the other (my personal favourite) being a quirky, large communal table in the airy room decorated with interesting pieces of modern art. (See if you can work out what the large embossed terracotta urns are all about !).
Will definitely stay again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple