All reviewsdu parcfull kitchenshower drainagedeluxe apartmentsmall lobbyvalentino parkfloor to ceiling windowscloset spacespeak good englishextremely kindcalled the front deskliving roomdel valentinowashing machinetoilet paperexcellent facilitiesspa area
Reviewed 12 August 2018

Located centrally to restaurants and attractions. Also close to a lovely walk along the banks of the River Po, past the Medieval Village towards the main Piazza. Apartment was modern and staff were friendly and very helpful. The Spa was a welcome retreat from the stress of travel.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

We travelled to Turin for 3 days after a couple of weeks in France, coming from the direction of Briancon. The hotel was relatively easy to find although from the outside it’s hard to spot as very discreet signage - look for Santander bank and it’s almost next door. I called the hotel and they were able to direct me back down the street. Parking was easy - we were on level-3. My car is an average sized VW and there was plenty of room - for larger cars it might be a squeeze. All the staff were, without exception, friendly, professional and able to speak good English which was just as well as my Italian is limited. We had a deluxe apartment for 4 people (#750) and it was huge. Clean, comfortable with 2 loos, a shower, massive living room, smart TV, bedroom, 2 single sofa beds and a fully equipped kitchen (inc washing machine). There is a little supermarket across the road for essentials. Useful for Prosecco!
Breakfast was great - my kids enjoyed making waffles and staff bring coffee etc, making it to order. Lots of choice. We had dinner the last night before the restaurant closed for the summer holidays and the food was excellent- they were able to make simple pasta dishes for my kids which were not on the menu. The hotel staff were also very helpful re bus/ tram/taxi questions. I can’t fault this place - yes it was quite expensive but the service was excellent. If we came to Turin again (almost certain as so much to see/do), we would definitely return to the DuParc.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 August 2018

Our room was enormous - like an apartment. Very lovely and helpful staff. Not that near the centre, but near the metro so not a problem. Very luxurious and fabulous if you need a bit of space from your teenage kids!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2018

This review is not based on a single visit. My co-workers and I have stayed here six times over the last year. I have never encountered a hotel staff (both front and back office) that was more professional, courteous and helpful. Specifics: 1) All of the desk personnel speak English – while English is my primary (and only) language - I am still in awe of people who make it a point to make me feel comfortable. The rooms are enormous compared to other Turin hotels at just about any price. Their prices are incredibly competitive. 3) With jet lag, I have been up and wandering around at all hours of the night. I can say that DUPARC’s night staff is just a friendly and helpful and the day staff.
Just so that this review does not sound like everything is roses and daisies, I will share the only thing about the property that is a little different from other locations. The onsite restaurant (and the folks that provide the breakfast) are an independent entity, I believe. The food and service are exquisite for breakfast and dinner. But I have seen them get very protective if someone tries to enter in less than appropriate attire at breakfast or dinner. This makes sense since their clientele in the evening are very sophisticated. Not to worry, just do not show up to breakfast in pajamas or dinner in sweat pants!
Bottom Line: You really cannot go wrong with the DUPARC or their restaurant.
Happy Travels!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank adamdavies2018
Reviewed 23 July 2018

It was very nice time for business trip because payment is sponsored by compnay but the price is high to stay with family. As I mentioned before breakfast should be organized by thinking of muslim people.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business