“Gave the wrong information for the tour I booked”
Review of Arbaspaa

Arbaspaa
Book In Advance
More Info
US$165.07*
and up
Cinque Terre Evening Boat Tour with Dinner and...
Ranked #3 of 11 things to do in Manarola
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Arbaspàa is a fully licensed Tour Organizer located in the Cinque Terre-Village Manarola. We have created our day tours with the idea to give our visitors the most autentic experience of the Cinque Terre, of the people, the traditions, the food, the nature and the sea. Among our most beautiful activities you can find sailing tours, fishing tours with a local fisherman, cooking courses (one of them with the visit of the local market), wine tastings (some with professional sommelier, some directly in the cellar of the winemaker), guided hikes off the beaten tracks including a lunch or a tasting and much more. Of course on request we can realize tailor made tours and excursions as well.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I booked a sunset cruise through them. They were very responsive whenever I emailed them, which I appreciated. However I arrived at the place and time they gave me on my voucher, to be told my a local that the guide never shows up at that time and that I was probably misinformed.

We ended up being an hour early, not the end of the world but we cut our afternoon activity short to make sure we were on time which was frustrating. The cruise guide apologized and said he has had this issue with Arbaspaa before. The other couple on our tour said they received an updated itinerary and showed up on time but somehow we didn’t and wasted an hour of our afternoon.

I wouldn’t be opposed to booking through them again but I would absolutely double check all the details of the booking before showing up.

arbaspaa, Proprietario at Arbaspaa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hello David,
we're very sorry for the inconvenience but we sent you an email about your sunset cruise with updated details; maybe you didn't read it or didn't receive it. As you said in your review, the other couple has confirmed that we sent them an updated itinerary and we did the same for you because we always do this for all our guests.

Again, we apologize for this inconvenience and we hope that you can come back to the Cinque Terre.

Best regards,

in 4 reviews
"the main street"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Walter was our guide. He was fabulous and had a great sense of humor. He has been doing it for awhile and knows his way around. We stopped to eat something on the way out near Corniglia and on the way back we had a few minutes for a break in Vernazza. He had 2 people on a canoe because we were beginners. He helped people and showed them how to kayak. I would recommend sunscreen, water and food. Walter does take pictures of you and you do have a dry nag on your kayak. It is fun to see the coast in this way.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very nice view
A bit rudimentary (in terms of equipment)
The photos are overselling the place
A took us a bit of time to figure our that for the gym you had to get out over the lower terrace

Reviewed 12 May 2018

Comfortable studio overlooking harbour in Manarola. Great customer service. Giulia was very friendly and responsive. A wonderful vacation.