Reasons to stay here:
- Excellent location - very close to the car park and right at the entrance of the old town.
- Very friendly and helpful reception staff.
- We had a blue room with a terrace and absolutely amazing view!
- Wifi was very slow/ sluggish and didn't work most of the time.
- The breakfast was poor - don't bother to pay extra for it. The orange "juice" is squash, the fruit was unripe. The only hot food was scrambled eggs that were either finished or looked unappetising apart from one day.
- Housekeeping REFUSED to leave a spare toilet roll! We had to ask 3 times and reception were surprised that there wasn't any spare! It was so ridiculous that when we managed to get a spare and put it in the under sink cupboard, instead of putting a new roll on the wall, the cleaner took the roll out of the cupboard and put it on the wall!More
- Free Wifi
- Breakfast included