All reviews great location san marino one night old town italian countryside very nice hotel old school upgraded room our entire trip there is free wi fi excellent wifi an older hotel street parking gelateria views of the surrounding countryside nice breakfast first floor
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

I have wanted to visit San Marino for quite some time. I was drawn to it because of its history as the world's oldest republic. Colleagues had also taken holidays here for mountain biking and others watched the Giro d'Italia leg through the region.

I chose the Grand Hotel San Marino for to its proximity to the heart of the City of San Marino. What a great choice!

My check-in was easy and my room was comfortable. The air conditioning took some time to figure it out, and I'm not sure I did! In any event, the bed was comfortable, the amenities very nice and the atmosphere very pleasant.

Special thanks to Maria at the front desk for assisting me many times with directions!

My breakfast was a feast, included with my room. It was fantastic and of great quality. Eggs, other proteins, yogurts, sweets, coffees and fruits were delicious.

I highly recommend the Grand Hotel San Marino, and look forward to my return.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

Spectacular views from my room, beautifully appointed rooms, central location, attentive staff. A grand place to stay when visiting San Marino . I would love to return and stay there again. A grand European hotel

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Tena D
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

We only stayed for one night at The Grand Hotel but could have stayed longer. The staff were friendly and helpful regarding main sights to see. Our room had a glorious view and was more than we expected. Breakfast was one of the best we have had on this trip. We would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 September 2018

Staff all very friendly. Our room on the 3rd floor with a magnificient view.
On the 3rd floor is also an outdoor jacuzzi pool and some chairs which we used during our sunny stay. My car was parked in and returned to me in by a hotel person in the hotel garage.
The Grand hotel interiour is a little older but everything Is clean and the bed was good.
Breakfast is good according to European standard.
Grand marino hotel is because of location, panoramic view and services a good 4 star hotel.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
GHSM-Group, Direttore at Grand Hotel San Marino, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Thank you for your positive comments.
Daniel

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

My partner and I stayed at the Grand Hotel for the purpose of the Misano Moto GP.
We absolutely loved the hotel and the area. All of the staff were fabulous and courteous. The room was very comfortable although lacks in any tea or coffee making facilities.
The quality in the food was exceptional and we strongly recommend the carpaccio sword fish for starter.
The local area is stunning and we had fun exploring the castle grounds.
We will definitely be back.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple