All reviews swimming pool couple of nights free beach towels public areas free wifi the bus the air conditioning the main street lovely hotel sea balcony
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful experience staying at Villa Adriatica !!!!! We had our honey moon and the staff prepared a beautiful,romatic atmosphere for us, with a bottle of wine and sweets . Also, it was my birthday in that period, and in my room I had a gift expecting me to open it !!! The staff is well prepared, great people working there! Also, they speak very good english so we had no problem communicating with them. The food was great , and everyday we had a rich breakfast full of delicious pastry, sweet and salty. Also, lunch and dinner was well-organized, and the menu full of delicious typical food from the area.
We were there for “Ferragosto” the party was amazing guyssss !!!! Red-carpet theme, with great music and a lot of fun. I will definitely return here , was my best holiday ever !!!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

I was here with my family in august, we have two small children and the restaurant let us in before lunch time in order for my kids to eat earlier. The rooms are so beautiful and clean, and the staff is always ready to help you with everything you need. Also, the menu is full of delights, everything we received was so, so tasty and made with love .
I will definitely return next year,we miss you guys !!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 August 2018

It was the first time i stayed at this hotel. I was there with my family to spend few days. Fantastic experience, beautiful location enhanced by the front terrace (you can have breakfast even late in the morning) and by the pool where you can spend a few hours in complete relax (animation for children is there so you can read your newspaper completely relaxed). Friendly and never invasive staff.
The bike sharing service is also excellent!

Thanks guys for letting us have a wonderful experience!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Visited the hotel only for a couple of nights. It’s on the edge of the street full of restaurants and shops, only one block from the beach and a 20 min walk from the train station.

The shared areas of the hotel are very well presented, as is the pool which has a good selection of loungers available. The corridors and the room could do with a bit of updating. The shower wasn’t very powerful but the room was clean and comfortable. It was good to have a balcony too.

Breakfast offered a good selection of cold options and a small selection of cooked options but was fresh and well stocked.

It’d be nice to have some information on the local area in the room or somewhere to make/store drinks.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 26 June 2018

Top hotel for our group but bar ran out of beer yet again... third out of four hotels on our cycling trip from Marseilles, France to Rimini, Italy via the beautiful island of Corsica.

Can grumble about anything as the food was top class as was the rooms and front of house service. Our epic journey finished at Villa Adriatica just a short distance fro the beach and all it's glory. Nice pool with ample sunbathing area if you don't like the sea.

Parking was just away in a secure compound but all in all a great place to stay, bearing in mind so close to the sea. If you want nightlife Rimini has it although surprisingly quiet in the hotel rooms considering a very warm weekend.

Reception were top rate finding us a bus to get our group back to Bolonga Airport at very short notice. Also found space, even tho fully booked to accommodate an extra person for us which was reassuring.

Great finishing point and nice gesture to invite our team to a second breakfast cooked fresh and outside before their departure to the airport. Much appreciated Hotel Villa Adriatica...

Room tip: All very quiet considering beach location
Date of stay: June 2018