All reviews railway station old town san marino blackout curtains minute walk central hotel roman bridge breakfast was excellent great hotel easy walking distance recommend this hotel rooms are modern five nights historic center cakes large choice stayed here for nights
Reviewed 10 October 2018

If you are traveling to San Marino by public transport, you're probably getting off at the train station in Rimini then getting on the bus. Why not stop and spend a day in Rimini. the town center is charming with Roman ruins and an art museum superior to most in major America cities. If you are stopping, I recommend Hotel Card. It is near the train station. Nice accomodation, nice staff and, if you are there during off peak season, you might just get an upgrade. Recommend it all around.

Room Tip: The higher you go, the better the view.
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

The location is an easy stroll with luggage from the train station.
We were able to check in early when we arrived.
The hotel is very clean and modern.
Breakfast was great with a large choice of fresh fruits, cereals, meats, eggs and bacon and cakes.
I broke my tooth just before I arrived and I needed urgent dental attention. The management and staff quickly found me an English speaking dentist in a large medical and surgical centre.
They booked the appointment and called a taxi and within the hour I was having my tooth fixed by very professional dentists.
Their help was above what I expected and I thank them for all their help they provided.
They also told us places to visit and things to see which made our stay very enjoyable.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 September 2018

This was a lovely hotel, great location and very clean. The staff were very pleasant, helpful and cheerful. The room was well designed with a good bathroom and air conditioning. Black out curtains & comfortable mattress was great for a good nights sleep. Breakfast was amazing with so much choice and all very freshly prepared.

Stayed: September 2018
Reviewed 28 August 2018

Only 100 metres to the train station and 200 metres to the Old City. This place was a great find. The front desk staff were among the best we have ever experienced -extremely helpful, friendly, courteous, with good English and willing to "go the extra mile".

Our room was medium-sized with a comfortable Queen bed, safe, good blackout curtains, good air-con, medium TV and fridge.

The bathroom was big, with a large walk-in shower, good hot water pressure, good toiletries and good towels.

Breakfast was excellent - better than many 5-star hotels and with many gluten free options, including GF bread and muffins.

Highly recommended.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 August 2018

Run by very helpful and friendly people. Spoke English well. Our room was bright with plenty of room. It over looked the street with a small balcony. But so quiet. Didn’t hear the street or the other guests. The beds were very comfortable and they offer a selection of 4 different pillow types.
Provision for parking near by at no cost. The breakfast was to die for. So much to eat and a large variety. On Wednesday, the streets turn into a market. Biggest market I have ever seen. Mainly the locals buying things. Clothes, undies, bags, sunglasses, phone accessories.
Station just up the road and the beach just over 1km. Bus service in the street. Plenty of restaurants with in walking distance.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple