All reviews our room was spacious shops and restaurants family run hotel the air conditioning small balcony toothbrushes breakfast beach bus
Reviewed 30 August 2016

I booked the Villa Luigia the morning of my stay. Unfortunately, through no fault of their own (or mine!) the booking didn't go through successfully. Alas we turned up and the hotel was fully booked. Rather than just send me and my friend away, they were kind enough to help us to find a new hotel room for part of our stay (not at all easy in the height of summer in Rimini). The following day when we'd transferred to the hotel I had my bag stolen from the beach (don't leave your bag unattended even for a moment!) and they were incredibly helpful and sympathetic when it could so easily have seemed like we were trying to con the hotel! I'm very grateful to all of the staff there who were so kind and helpful to us and I thoroughly believe it makes all the difference to a stay. The hotel itself was fabulous too - the downstairs common rooms were nicely decorated with flowers. Our room was spacious and nicely decorated - there was attention to detail, you don't often find bottle openers in rooms and my favourite, complementary toothbrushes and toothpaste (I'm always forgetting mine!) but Hotel Luigia had thought of that! In fact, the room was so nice we spent the best part of our second day on our hotel balcony :-) In terms of location, it doesn't get any better really. We were practically on the beach front with access to all the shops and restaurants along the main road. In summary, we had a very good experience at the hotel, despite some of the unforeseen challenges! Many thanks Hotel Luigia.

Room tip: The rooms are the front have a balcony and make for a good people watching spot!
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 February 2016

Since 3 years I am staying at Villa Luigia my home in Rimini, already booked my room for my stay in November 2016 and January 2017, Mrs. And Mr. Luigia and hotel stuff are wonderful and helpful, I love the way they look after us, especially at the breakfast, with big smile and wonderful buongiorno and just keep offering us different items, for me this is my family home in Rimini.

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Abdul Rahman A
Reviewed 3 November 2015

I stayed there for 7 nights and I would highly recommend it. The single room was quite nice. I enjoyed a small balcony. The breakfast was great. The staff was friendly, pleasant and they were very helpful - everyone of them. I will definitely come again.

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 11 September 2015

Stayed for two nights in a triple room for the recent San Marino v England game.
From the train station the hotel is a fifteen minute walk. It is situated very close to to sea front and its many bars and restaurants.
The room itself was quite tight for three people. Well furnished though with everything you would need. Including a safe for your valuables.
Bathroom was good and stocked with toiletries.
We were on the top floor and our room had its own sun terrace which was nice. Unfortunately the air conditioning in our room was broken and it was 30 degrees outside. Also the wifi simply would not connect in the room. Was fine in reception and the breakfast room.
Breakfast was a standard continental affair. Fresh omelettes were cooked if you wanted one.
All in all it was a great value hotel, would have rated it five star but the wifi and air conditioning issue let it down.

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 May 2015 via mobile

We love Rimini and we go there every time we can take a weekend off over nice season.
We always try to go at Villa Luigia as is covering everything we are looking for.
Location is very convenient, we can park our car, breakfast is delicious and the staff is friendly and efficient.
Is a simple family hotel but ran with great standards! See you soon!

Date of stay: May 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple