“Brilliant food, lively characterful owners, booking advised!”

Ristorante Pizzeria Adriatico
Ranked #26 of 1,060 Restaurants in Rimini
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 August 2018

A great, traditional Italian restaurant run by two lively gentlemen (I think they are brothers?) with enthusiasm and humour. Quick, attentive service and so much food... you won't need anything else for the rest of the day.
Watch out for the metal tray on top of one of the beer fridges - the owner occasionally picks up the tray and slams it down on the floor with a huge crash - it doesn't half make the kids jump!
We tried most of the dishes during our week in the area, they were all fantastic. If you visit one restaurant in Viserbella, make it this one!

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

Tasty food, fast service. You don’t need to be afraid that you’re going to leave hungry. Perfect pizzas, pastas, seafood, deserts. Not expensive

Reviewed 13 June 2018

Based on reviews here I visited this place during my vacation in Rimini and I was totally disappointed. This is what you call a friendly staff? This weirdo guy was far from friendly, he obviously hate to talk to customers (maybe he just hated two of us, not sure), moved us from the table we chose to a small table in the middle of that "restaurant" basically without any explanation, I felt like in a mute film from the previous century. It looks so cheap inside, untidy, unpleasant. Most importantly, the pizza was simply just average, nothing special, I wouldn't return because of pizza even if the service was excellent, which was really the opposite of that. It was really unpleasant experience and I'd never visit again neither I recommend this place.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

Excellent pizza, good pasta, huge portions, lovely staff, good value for money what do you want more?

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Really perfect staff, friendly staff, price super, food delicieous and porsions are hugeee, 1 st time in my life i saw such big porsion, really wonderfull place, especially for itally super. Some days ago in Italy in bill i saw 5X2 euro, when i aksed waiter he told me that it is Napkins!!! I toldnoo but he said it is Italy, i said then you have to put this to menu and o have to see that it is 2 euro and the ne returned my 10 euro and i gave that him as tips. Soo, this place is not same with others, really super