“Supeeerrr”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Really perfect staff, friendly staff, price super, food delicieous and porsions are hugeee, 1 st time in my life i saw such big porsion, really wonderfull place, especially for itally super. Some days ago in Italy in bill i saw 5X2 euro, when i aksed waiter he told me that it is Napkins!!! I toldnoo but he said it is Italy, i said then you have to put this to menu and o have to see that it is 2 euro and the ne returned my 10 euro and i gave that him as tips. Soo, this place is not same with others, really super

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

We went twice because the food was great but the experience was even better. We laughed with the waiter for hours, he was super fun with us and our children. I would go back anytime.

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Came because of the good reviews but the food was absolutely awful. Honestly not sure how people like it. The seafood was clearly frozen and had no seasoning or any flavor. Worst pizza I've had in my life.

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

We came back every day to the Ristorante Adriatico, and every time we ate very delicious and tasty food, and the portions is a giant, incredible!!
The staff is very kind, helpful and the mood is always great!
This place is excellent!
If you are here in Rimini, go get them if you want to eat a good one!
Thank you Ristorante Pizzeria Adriatico!

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Fantastic :) The Staff is very kind and helpful, and The Restaurant is family atmosphere. The portion is very huge and the this is very tasty, fine. The prices is friendly.