All reviews train station san marino two nights nice hotel beach balcony bologna
Reviewed 20 May 2018

Villa Lalla is situated in convieniet location. Not far from main important places of Rimini.
The Staff is friendly and ready to assist any one to solve any problem the guest may face during the stay. The breakfest is well prepared with the variety of food.

Room tip: Any room can be considered as a good option.
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
LucaeNicoletta, Proprietario at Villa Lalla, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Good Morning mrLechBK,
Thank you for your reply, it is very important to us.
We are pleased that your stay was gratefull and we will be happy to host you again in our hotel.

See you seen
Luca,Nicoletta and the staff of Villa Lalla

Reviewed 17 November 2017

I was travelling through Emilia Romagna and I was looking for a budget hotel in Rimini,as I was planing to stay here for only two nights and used Rimini as base for visiting San Marino and Ravenna. This time I used Rimini only as a place to have a sleep so I wanted a clean,budget hotel and nothing more.I booked two nights at villa lalla after reading so many good reviews.The good thing about this hotel is location - it's not on the main road so it was really peaceful and I could have a good rest.Also it's close to everything,beach,city center...location is really good and everything is in the walking distance! The stuff were also very polite,there were two women on the reception during my stay and they were really nice,polite and helpful.My room was small but clean,I had no balcony and my window was looking at the another building,pretty dark inside...bathroom was also very small so is the shower cabin..there was something dangling from the top of my shower cabin,I believe it was connected to the electricity so I was very suspicious whether this should stay here while I have a bath but after all I didn't touch it and luckily nothing happened.Generally the room,but especially the bathroom looks a little bit warn out.I believe the room is great for one person but for two it's rather small.The breakfast was ok ,mostly sweets,I usually don't eat much in the morning so it was fine by me ,good choice of teas and the coffee was ok.It's better to go earlier to breakfast because there is variety.First day we went later and there was not much left to choose from.To summarize for a budget hotel it's solid with a space for little improvement,I recommend it for short stay especially because of the great location.

Date of stay: November 2017
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Ŵe have stayed in Villa lalla for many years now. We use it as a stop off before and after our road trip to Greece. Location is good. The family always make us welcome . We stay there before catching the ferry from Ancona to Greece.

Room tip: Our room was spacious with a balcony and the bathroom had lovely towels and toiletries.
Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 20 February 2017

The position is good, between the station and the seaside. Everything is near, and the place is very calm (at least in winter)
The staff was very friendly and the breakfast was awesome!
The room was nice and clean.

Date of stay: February 2017
1  Thank Smirnius
Reviewed 16 September 2016

We booked this for one night to break the journey but would have been very happy to stay longer. It's a ten minute walk from the railway station and five minutes from the beach. We were greeted by a friendly receptionist who realised that my mobility might be an issue so asked if we would prefer an accessible room, there was no extra charge. The room was great, modern, airy with air conditioning and an immaculate bathroom with quality toiletries, such a pleasant surprise considering we paid less than £35 for b&b for two of us and the next morning the buffet breakfast really exceeded our expectations, amazing selection of breads, ham, eggs, cereal, cakes, fruit, juices and coffee made freshly for each guest not the usual stewed pot. Can't recommend this hotel enough.

Room tip: Room 217 up are accessible by an elevator but may not suit someone in a wheel chair, check with the hotel before booking.
Date of stay: September 2016