All reviews great hotel english breakfast tea junior suite ocean front swimming pool free beach towels welcome drink beach staff large room room with sea view public areas busy street hotel guests restaurants and shops main street every evening stayed for nights
Reviewed 17 December 2015

this place has it all, central for night life, luxury rooms, fitness center swimming pool, something for every budget. Lovely staff, food brilliant, make you feel welcome the minute you walk through the door, underground parking also.

Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
MercureArtis, Direttore generale at Mercure Rimini Artis, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2015

Dear Guest,
We are very much pleased to receive your comments regarding your stay at the Mercure Rimini Artis.

It is always great to receive positive feedback our services, rooms and the location of the hotel.

best regards,

Reviewed 21 October 2015

I spent a day or so in Rimini outside the season. That is not a great idea as the city seem to have a limited amount on offer at that time of year, but the hotel was pleasant, had good views, nice bathroom, decent breakfast buffet.
They have parking facilities, but the price seemed outrageous and I was given a kind suggestion by staff on free alternatives.
Mercure seems a well managed and reasonable value for money chain, and I have and will continue to use them when convenient.

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
MercureArtis, Direttore generale at Mercure Rimini Artis, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2015

Dear Client,

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment your stay at our hotel Mercure Rimini Artis.
It is a pleasure knowing your appreciations about our hotel!

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope that your futur stay at our hotel with be as pleasant as the first one.

Sincerly,

Reviewed 8 September 2015

Just returned from a weekend stay here, using Rimini as a base for a football match in San Marino. I booked this place as it seemed fairly central, not far from the station and close to the bars and restaurants.

I didn't check in until 2am, so check-in was very quick. Did have a slight issue in that I'd specifically chosen a room with 2 beds but the room I had only had 1 large bed. The night porter didn't seem to know what to do, but luckily my pal wasn't arriving until next morning so I decided to sort it out when I was feeling a little more awake.

I'd booked a 'Privilege' rioom, which meant I had a room at the front of the hotel overlooking the beach (which is across a road) with a good size balcony. Very nice spot in the mornings to relax overlooking the sea.

The room itself was very large, as was the bathroom. Both were very modern and fresh looking decorated in mostly white colours. Large flat screen tv (didn't switch it on, so not sure about the channels available) and very fast wi-fi with no fiddly sign in issues. Nespresso machine and complementary soft drinks/water/juice in the mini bar.

Bathroom had a whirlpool bath (which unfortunately I didn't get a chance to test out) and a shower in the tub. good selection of products and plenty of towels.

The missing bed issue was sorted out very quickly next morning by the daytime staff, so my friend was none the wiser when he arrived at lunchtime. Didn't try the breakfast either as I had an early start both days.

Nice spot, no problem staying here again.

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
MercureArtis, Direttore generale at Mercure Rimini Artis, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2015

Dear Client,

It is a pleasure knowing your appreciations about the central location of our hotel, the large size of the room, and the good size balcony that allows a very relaxing morning overlooking the sea. Also, the large bathroom with the Whirlpool bath that has a good selection of products and plenty of towels, the modern and fresh looking look in both the bathroom and the room, the large screen tv, the Nespresso machine available in the room, and the fast wifi service.

Please notice that all our Privelege rooms have one double bed and one single bed, unfortunatly it is not possible to have two double bed in those rooms.

Sincerly,

Reviewed 4 September 2015

Arrived at this hotel with staff giving me a warm welcome and big smiles. After a very exhausting trip and very hot was a pleasure to arrive with a warm welcome. The young gentleman at the desk was quick with check in and although my room was not ready they made a point of getting it ready much sooner than their check-in time. A fitness room was available for changing into bathing suit. Luggage was brought up to my room automatically while i relaxed by the pool. Room was spacious and very clean and bright. View from ocean front room was amazing. I rearranged my plans and stayed extra days. A 7:00pm free cocktail and more than enough snacks including olives, cheese and other goodies at lobby bar is a great way of treating customers. Breakfast was perfect and abundant. All staff was attentive and always smiling! Looking forward to returning. Ciao from Montreal!

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
MercureArtis, Direttore generale at Mercure Rimini Artis, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2015

Dear Guest,

We thank you very much for taking the time and comment your stay at our hotel mercure Rimini Artis.
It is Always an immense pleasure receiving positive feedback, especially concerning the warm welcome and the big smiles from the staff, and the conviniency of getting the room ready before the check-in time. Also, the fitness room available to all our guests opend 24h/24, the comfort of having the luggage brought up to the room automatically while relaxing by the pool. Together with the space, the cleanliness, the brightness, and the Amazing view from the room. Finally, the rich and free appritive available for free to all the guests every evening from 7 to 9pm. I will share your review with our team, as the positive reviews serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.
We hope to host you again very soon, meanwhile we send you our best.

Reviewed 2 September 2015

Excellent hotel in all aspects: modern, clean and spatious room, confortable mattress, wonderful breakfast, free appetizers. Staff is very friendly, especially the bartender, Mattia. I would return anytime with pleasure.

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
MercureArtis, Direttore generale at Mercure Rimini Artis, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2015

Dear Clients,

We Thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay at the hotel Rimini Artis.
We are Always very pleased to receive positive feedback, especially concerning the wonderfull breakfast open from 9 to 11am, the free appetizers offered every evening. Also, we note that you found the hotel very modern, the room clean and spatious, and the mattresses confortable. I will make sure to share your comments with all our team, also the friendly staff and the bartender Mattia.
Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope to see you again very soon.
Meanwhile, we stay at your complete disposal, and we send,

Our Best Wishes