“fantastic”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 19 September 2018

Nice food with beautiful set up. very Italian with a new way to look at italics food.
Will come back

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

This restaurant lives up to its reputation, it was hard to fault. Immaculate presentation of both the restaurant and the food. Excellent wine, though I was surprised that the Vento region offering was pretty limited. The tasting menu is a must, though be warned it can be a little adventurous, something I like but is not to all tastes - a ‘cutlfish espresso’ being a good example! Service was great, my only minor criticism would be there was less information, advice on the food from the staff than I would expect but I think this was due to language limitations as there seemed to be much more engagement with native Italian speakers. If you like fine dining and like to be surprised and your taste horizons expanded Guido is a definite recommendation.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 8 August 2018

We went to this beachside restaurant with a group of 12 on my birthday. This is a place for the adventurous eater, as their food is creative, ambitious, and high-concept driven. I have no idea what half the things we ate were, but they were all delectable. This was SEAFOOD. Food of the sea. And it was all so attractively presented and displayed. One item was a mussel in an aspic/gelee type cup. There were tiny fried minnows (or something, I am sorry I don't know! Wine was flowing - it was my birthday - we were in party mood!) Tuna tartare on an airy, crispy cracker arrived. The food highlight: CAPUCCINO CUPS - but - the hot broth was a sea bream soup with a foamy top, not a coffee. These little cups were sooooo delicious, I could have had a dozen. The service was professional and attentive.
It was a memorable setting, by the beach, in the warm Italian air, with music from a DJ on the streetfront providing entertainment that reached our ears. If you like unusual, exciting, innovative seafood, try GUIDO.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 21 May 2018

Very nice restaurant to go for a special occasion, very informative on what they serve. Not for those that prefer quantity over quality though.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

The food really surprised us. We choose the tasting menu and each plate was better than the previous one.
Service impeccable and we asked for a red wine recommendation and it has perfect harmonized with the sea food.
I hope to come back one day!

Date of visit: January 2018