All reviewswashing machineapartment hotelfull kitchenuntil midnightwooden doorthe hotel's websiteexcellent locationloved our staymini apartmentexcellent staytrain stationhistoric sitesrestaurants and barsfront doorhighly recommend this placeheavy luggagecakes
Reviewed 29 April 2016

We arrived in Ravenna in the early evening. The hotel is located in the old city and you cannot drive your car up to the front. The hotel is located in an apartment building and the hotel runs a number of the apartments in the building. Unfortunately only one woman was on duty when we arrived and we had to carry our own luggage down the street to the hotel and up the stairs to the elevator. She tried to help us with our bags up the stairs but she was only one person and we had a lot of stuff since we were a group of 5 traveling for 3 weeks. At checkout the next day a young man was very helpful and took all of our bags to the car in a small electric cart. You must park your car in a small square and the hotel provides a permission voucher to do so. The apartment is very nicely appointed with a dining living room and kitchen area, a large bedroom and a bath with a shower and washing machine, everything is modern and up to date. The breakfast which was included in our room rate could be eaten in their small dining room or they would deliver to your room. The cold breakfast included fresh squeezed juices. The manager of the hotel though limited in his English was very nice and friendly. I discovered that I left a tote bag at a restaurant where we had lunch and the front desk clerk was very helpful in tracking it down for us after we had left the hotel. She offered to ship it to us at our cost but since we just needed some papers in the bag she scanned them to us. The hotel is well located and within walking distance of most of the major sights. A pleasant respite in Ravenna.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 April 2016

Stayed at this hotel and was awed accommodations for the price and breakfast was the best that I have had in a hotel. I didn't use the free bikes but that is a big plus also. From the time my wife and I arrived we were made to feel welcome.

Room Tip: the rooms have a suite with 2 bedrooms and a full kitchen
Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 15 March 2016 via mobile

After staying out of town the previous trip I decided to stay in the centre of Ravenna so a good choice of restaurant was available , the Reunion is extremely central but not very good for parking , I did find a gated car park with attendant around 500m walk so not too bad , the room was extremely spacious and it had a very large bathroom as well . All very good , breakfast was included and although it stated it opened at 07.30 , I was in just before 7.0 am and pretty much everything was already out , it is a buffet style breakfast , which suits my style . The staff were very friendly and spoke good English which helps as my Italian is non existent , so to sum up a good central location to stay especially with all the history on offer in the various plazas including a large choice of dining experiences , would definitely use La Reunion again

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 March 2016

In addition to the lovely room, the staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Breakfast (breads, muffins, cakes, all sorts of fruits, all types of coffees) are delicious and a great way to start the day.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 10 January 2016

This a luxurious hotel; the rooms are large and beautifully appointed and even have washing machines in them! The Desk Manager, Anike Benini is gracious and efficient and full of great tips for restaurants, like the Ca' de' Ven right across the street from the hotel. Nearly everything worth seeing in Ravenna is within walking distance of the hotel. I would most certainly rate this as one of the finest hotels I have ever stayed in in all of Italy.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple