See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

One of the best choices you can find near the center and the station. The rooms are clean. The towels and the bed sheets are replaced daily, various choices for breakfast, the receptionists are very friendly. It's safe because you can't get in the hotel unless the receptionist unlocks the door.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 June 2016

We stayed in a 3 beds room with private bathroom. Room was Ok and clean. We had great breakfast - selfservice (from butter and jam to pies, sweets, yogurts..) Really tasty.
Hotel is located near the railway station and is in walking distance to historical centre - it takes 5minutes and you are there, which we found really good.

The only comment I have is bed - not so confortable, not so big and mine was in leather, which made me feel really hot.

I recommend it for a short stay or weekend gateaway.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 September 2015

One of the best hotels I've ever been to.

Excellent and helpful staff, any our request was fulfilled immediately, even those questions which hotel wasn't obliged to. Staff really kind, almost all of them speaks English fluently (except one but she also was so nice and trying to do best and we could communicate without words).

Room were excellent, clean and spacious, beds comfortable, bathroom well maintained and equipped with fresh cosmetics and soft towels. Meals in hotel were really tasty, coffee delicious.

In other words - I could recommend it to everyone. This hotel is not only worth it's price but also really cheap considering fantastic atmosphere, service and comfortable rooms.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Temmtom
Reviewed 16 August 2015

I staid with my family at this hotel in august 2015 when everywhere is very expesnive. We got a good deal, 200 eur for 2 nights. The hotel is small and clean but pretty old. When you enter you get that dusty smell. the staff is very nice, the room very clean. the breakfast is allmost non existent. they do not have a kitchen so you can eat some pies bought from the supermarket. the price per night was a little big for the offer. overall it was ok but would need a little reabilitation.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 January 2015

I stayed during winter time.
I lost my train at the station and so decided to stay there for the night because its next to the train station.
The room was too cold. I turned on the heat but two hours later they turned it off in the hole hotel. There were no extra blankets of something to keep you warm.
Hot water, but that was the only thing hot in the room. When you go out the bath you freezes youself.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled solo