All reviews free parking pasta comfort heating apartment furniture euro
Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

I spent three nights here visiting Parma and surrounding. I arrived early so only one of the apartment was already available. I read some previous recensione and I must agree that the furniture is modern and basic, but I wanted to visit Parma, not the apartment which in any case was super clean, indipendente heating/ AC phone kitchen full refrigerator TV WiFi free parking., excellent mattress, quiet....what else do you need? Coming to Parma and eat inside is a nonsense, this is one of the culinary capitals of Italy, if you are not taking advantage of it You may as well stay home!
I researched before coming, other Hotels are far more expensive and charge 14 euro for Parking which here is free. You can walk 1 mile to downtown, take a public bus or park your car smack in the middle of downtown ( Parcheggio Toschi) which will still cost You less, 11 euros for morning and afternoon. Parking after 8PM is allowed downtown, but watch out for resident only parking areas. Let me add that there is lots to see around Parma as well and this location is ideal because in less then a minute You can be on the major artery surrounding the city and connecting to the Highway.
In conclusion price, free parking, location, cleanliness, comfort, independent heating... it makes a 5 stars for me!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Luca Q, Proprietario at Residence Corte della Vittoria, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

I think you appreciated our offer like we would like to get to all our guests...all our usual guests like to park their car in a free and safe big private parking, they like our cleanliness care, they like to reach all parts of Parma in a few minutes without stress, they like our free and fast wi-fi, and they like to stay in a 1700’s villa with fine details, they like our prices!! thank you very much for your feed back.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

Spacious accommodations in an apartment setting which was perfect for our family of 4. The kitchen was a bonus to make breakfast in the morning. There was a bakery walking distance and a supermarket within 5 minute drive. Parking was included which was a plus. I would recommend staying here when in the Parma area.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Luca Q, Proprietario at Residence Corte della Vittoria, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2016

Thank you so much, all our staff is happy about your positive review, see you soon!
Regards

Reviewed 25 March 2016 via mobile

So so lovely! Definitely a good choice for staying in Parma. Clean and welcoming.

The owner is helpful. Very kind.

Every bit looks great. Good restaurants close by. I enjoy staying here. So much that I keep writing just to satisfy the trip advisor, when all is said in the first paragraph.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Luca Q, Proprietario at Residence Corte della Vittoria, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2016

Thank you so much, I'm glad that you had good time in our Villa!
See you soon

Reviewed 13 October 2015

Booked this hotel as we were travelling down to Florence, seemed an ideal location.
The room was big but very basic. The bathroom was the best part of the room.
The couch was very old and very well loved.
We loved Parma but would not stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Luca Q, Proprietario at Residence Corte della Vittoria, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2015

Dear Guests,
I'm sorry that you didn't appreciate our villa, the studios are all decorated hand made, I think they are not so basic...
Kind regards

Reviewed 5 October 2015

We spent a couple of days in Parma as we made our way from Florence to Milan. I read the very good reviews of this place which was why I booked it, and while it was slightly out of town, Parma is a small town that this was only a short drive into the heart of the city. Brothers Luca and Allesandro welcomed us and helped us get settled in. We were put in the annex building, which unfortunately had no lift - it's only 3 stories high, so not a real issue, but we had two heavy suitcases, which they eagerly carried up (and later down again when we checked out).

The room was a cozy studio apartment, with a small kitchenette. Because it was an apartment, it was more spacious than an ordinary hotel, with very reasonable prices. The apartment is very near the large Esselunga supermarket and a few good restaurants in the neighborhood, so it was convenient to get a few supples there.. It's a quick drive to get onto the main toll road to Bologna or Milan.

Overall, a very comfortable stay and great value for money.

Room Tip: The annex has no lift, so ask help from Luca if you need to bring heavy luggage up to the 3rd level.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Luca Q, Proprietario at Residence Corte della Vittoria, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2015

Thank you so much for the positive feed back, we hope you and your wife enjoyed the rest of the holiday!! Next time we'll get you a studio in the main villa with lift and park view..best regards