“Very nice restaurant.. service and food”
Review of L'Arcimboldo

L'Arcimboldo
Reserve with
L'Arcimboldo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 2,080 Restaurants in Bologna
Price range: US$29 - US$46
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Tiny and cozy restaurant, placed in the city centre of Bologna, close to the main square, Piazza Maggiore and close to the train station and the most popular monuments. The restaurant suggests traditional cuisine modernized by new matches of flavours and textures. Small wine list focused on local wine with an attention for italian and international wines. A basement set up for event and art exhibitions.
Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

Found in in tripadvisor went there with friends.. the service was very good the food every plate was a work of art.. the taste very good... and not so expensive
Recomended

Write a ReviewReviews (1,342)

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Can’t say I’m proud of this but we’ve walked past this restaurant twice. This evening in the rain we stopped and met a lovely lady who said we only had an hour so we decided to take advantage and all are we glad we did. Absolutely delicious dinner pork and chicken and other dishes that were astonishingly memorable. Coming back later this week when I can take my time and get through dessert

1  Thank PhilipConnecticut
Reviewed 30 September 2018

My wife and I came across this restaurant by pure chance while we were hungry for lunch. I had the best Lasagne of my life while she had a superb veal with cheese sauce. We were so impressed we went back for dinner the next night, We were lucky to walk in on the kitchen staff eating dinner, and to be seated at a table. The place was understandably packed, and while we were the only people speaking English, the wait staff were helpful, and all spoke excellent English compared to our terrible Italian. The duck starter was magnificent and the house wines are superb. Bologna is considered the food bowl of Italy and this place is a prime example of Italian excellence. ... Bravo.

2  Thank Mark B
Reviewed 26 September 2018

glad to see you are still getting great reviews ,we were there in march of this year had a great evening booked table from England ,still talk about the quality of food and very warm welcome definitely will go back when in bologna again .
r. bishop.

Reviewed 22 September 2018

I would recommend a reservation as I was slotted in only because a table outside became available on my arrival. Very friendly and knowledgeable staff, super food and a good but a bit pricey wine list. I was alone so it was a bit much to have a full bottle of wine although later on I saw them cork and bag half a bottle fro another customer.
Helpings a little on the small side, but great quality and well prepared and presented. It is on a busy street so a little noisy outside on the pavement tables.