All reviews train station short walk to the airport pastries main sites of the city piazza maggiore air conditioning small room decent hotel quiet street location is ideal boiled eggs would stay here again free wifi stayed here for nights continental breakfast lovely room the main street
Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

it is a simple hotel, bed is good, pillows terrible. It is really clean, breakfast very good and wifi is good as well. Shower is terrible. It is about 10 minutes from train station by walk and 10 minutes from Bologna center. Good option if you are going stay for 1 or 2 days.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

I didn't have much expectation when I first stepped into the hotel, thinking that it must be just a normal hotel, but our 3 nights stay turned up to be a pleasant experience! The room is well designed and kept it to it's original structure and it even has a small patio. The staffs are friendly and always ready to help. They even have extra pillows in the cupboard inside the room for those who need it. The selection on breakfast bar is just nice, enough to feed and get full. Located about 0.6km away from Bologna Central, with a Coop supermarket which is around 0.3km away, and within walking distance to the Piazza, this 3-stars hotel is more than what could ask for.

Just one thing, their shower head is in need to be replaced, I almost feel like buying one unit and donate to them, but just didn't know where to get it.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 September 2016

I stayed here for one night en route from Venice to the Cinque Terre to break up the train trip a bit. The hotel is around 10 minutes from the train station and was a manageable walk with one heavy suitcase. There is an elevator in the foyer which was appreciated, and the staff on front desk were superb and very helpful. My room was quite large with a nice bathroom, but I would recommend they put slip mats in the showers as I was travelling with a sprained ankle and was quite worried about falling in the shower are it seemed quite slippery (also think there was a step up into it - but I could be remembering wrong).

Breakfast was good, lots of pastries and biscuits etc, but also a nice meat and cheese platter and my favourite hard boiled eggs. This hotel has a lot of nice restaurants located less than a 5 minute walk away, so you will have a lot of great dinner options. Staff recommended me three dinner options as I'd arrived at dinnertime and I was able to go straight out and eat which was great. As a solo female traveller I felt very comfortable both in the hotel and also wandering around nearby the hotel in the evening.

There is also a cute room with sofa, TV and magazines/books located back in the foyer behind the elevator - this was a great space to kill 45 minutes before heading off for my next train trip after a morning of wandering around Bologna.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 September 2016

very nice place all the staff very nice the food very good and the room very nice and the bus is close and all amenities are very close shops restaurants etc and i found the people are very nice too i would recommend this hotel to anyone thank you very much to Atlantic hotel for all your help with our stay

Room Tip: I think all the rooms are the same
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

The hotel is perfect for a trip in Bologna and would stay there if I come again. The only negative point is that the hotel is outdated. Outside this it is good to come with friends and go around Bologna.
The staff was nice and the breakfast was ok.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends