US$233
US$205
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Althea Inn Roof Terrace(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$124
QuodLibet(Rome)
US$88
  • Breakfast included
Guest House Casa Martini(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$437
Mood 44(Rome)
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsvatican citylocal cafehost lucabella romabreakfast barcomfortable bedsan enjoyable staynice balconythis wonderful hotelminute walkroom was spotlessmini barour honeymoonguest housea great staystayed for nightsvisiting rome
Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

All the reviews have already said it. Luca was a true gentleman. On arrival he came down and helped us with our bags, allowed us to unwind (we'd walked from Roma Termini to the hotel!) he then talked us through Rome! He favourites spots, great places to eat. It's so refreshing to see someone so passionate about where they live.

Or room was lovely, with a little balcony (with some of my favourite flowers on it too!) you could see the top of St. Peter's dome from the balcony.

A great stay in Rome! Thankyou Luca, nothing was too much trouble

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Leisure L, Proprietario at San Pietro Leisure and Luxury, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

Dear guest,

THANK YOU. This is the only thing that I think when I look feedbacks like yours.

I sincerely wish you the best,

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed in San Pietro for 3 nights when we first arrived in Rome. Diego was very helpful in showing us to the garage which is a short walk from the accommodation. Parking in Rome is a bit of a nightmare as we were not aware of so this was much appreciated. The room was very clean and was spacious enough that they had a travel cot set up for our daughter. At first we thought the location was a bit out of the way but once we got exploring and found our way around Rome it easy enough to get around with a small stroller. It’s definitely a walking city and we managed to see all the sights and returned to our favourite spots. Luca was very helpful and friendly and have some great recommendations and took a lovely Polaroid family picture for us as we left. We actually booked in again for one night before our return to Dubai and again Luca was extremely helpful with the parking situation and found us a space downstairs. Thank you so much for your hospitality

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear Ruth,

thank you for your feedback and I hope that it will help the Trip Advisor community in choosing us.

I agree with your opinion about the private parking and I am happy that you loved our location, which I believe is unique in a chaotic city like Rome. As I say to all my guests, moving around Rome by public transportation sometimes cannot be easy, but the opportunity of going everywhere by taxi spending maximum 15 € per way belongs only to Rome.

Finally, I am glad that you have appreciated my tips because I love chilling around my wonderful city.

Reviewed 11 April 2018

This place is located just outside the walls of the Vatican, making it only a short walk to St Peter's Basilica (4 minutes). It's also close to Travestere which is a great place to eat and drink and also Prati, a good district for shopping. It's a comfortable place and our room had a quaint balcony which overlooked the peak of the Basilica. The rooms are clean, the bed is comfortable and the bathrooms are modern. The high ceilings make the room spacious.

The host (Luca) is friendly and knowledgeable about his city and can point you in the direction of the best bars, restaurants and areas to get the most of your trip. He's also a Roma fan, so if he reads this today, congratulations on knocking Barca out of the Champions League! LFC V Roma final?

Anyway, a clean, comfortable and welcoming place to stay. I would fully recommend for a city break.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Leisure L, Proprietario at San Pietro Leisure and Luxury, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Dear Micheal,

thank you for your wonderful words.

Actually, I love living my city and I always try to suggest some places to go according to my guests preferences. Additionally, I appreciate when they like my tips as in your case.

Still focusing on what you said, I am so happy that you had a pleasant stay and that we are both in Champion's League semifinals...but, now, I hope that Rome will win instead of Liverpool! We have already sold you Momo Salah, I think is enough :)

I wish you all the best and I sincerely hope to host you again,

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Me and my partner stayed here as the first part to our little Italian adventure and we couldn't have wished for a more perfect location, room and host! The location is perfect - not too much of a crowded area but with all the shops and facilities you could need within a 10 minute walk! The room we had was beautiful - clean, modern, lovely facilities. The one thing though that made our stay was our host Luca. We want to say a personal thank you to you for all of the information you provided us with and the little touches like the photo that made our experience! Keep doing what you do as you are perfect at It! Thank you again, and we look forward to maybe staying in one of your future places one day! Kayleigh & Luke

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Kayleigh and Luke,

looking your words give me energy to keep on my daily efforts in running San Pietro Leisure and Luxury.

I am glad of reading "Keep doing what you do as you are perfect at It" because I have never thought of being perfect, but my goal is always make my guests stay unforgettable.

I wish you all the best,

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

San Pietro Leisure and Luxury is a wonderful place to stay, 3 of us stayed in the room and had plenty of space. Luca (the owner) was very helpful with recommendations for restaurants and local sights, he was also helpful by recommending various areas of the city to visit. The room was spotless, with comfortable beds and large towels provided for the shower. A couple of hints for staying in Rome - only use the real Rome cabs, there are fake cabs and drivers who will rip you off if they get a chance. Also go to Pizza Zizza for fantastic Neapolitan style pizza, it’s walking distance from this hotel. Luca thanks for sharing your wonderful spot with us, we truly enjoyed it! Ken & Michele from Canada.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Leisure L, Proprietario at San Pietro Leisure and Luxury, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Dear Ken & Michele,

thank you for having shared your impression on Trip advisor.

I appreciate that you liked my tips because I love living the center of the city therefore I always suggest the places where I go: restaurants, pizzerie, cocktail bar, wine bar, ice cream shop, museums and so on.

I sincerely hope to host you again with your friends as well,