All reviews close to the vatican great location minute walk to st lovely street peter's square vatican wall hot and cold food junior suite hotel is located reception staff excellent hotel vatican area small street gelato would definitely stay here again sized bed special thanks
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

What a find!! Great location, impeccable condition, lovely stylish accommodation, but best of all, fun and friendly front of house staff. Too many front of house staff talk down to you with nose in the air. Not these guys. They enjoy a laugh. Only question is the cost, but to get the best I guess it comes at a cost.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
SalvatoreC3222, Direttore at Hotel della Conciliazione, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Tataboo,

Thank you for your review and to have chosen our Hotel della Conciliazione for your stay in Rome and for your kind words about the warm welcome received during your stay with us.

I have shared your review with the whole team. We are very much grateful for your compliments cause the feedback we receive from valued guests like yourself, enables us to keep up the good work.

We sincerely hope to welcome you once again in the Hotel della Conciliazione.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This well kept hotel has many restaurants and shops nearby. The hotel is a short walk to the Vatican and St. Peter’s Basilica.... what a sight lit up at night. It can get a little noisy outside the hotel during the day.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
SalvatoreC3222, Direttore at Hotel della Conciliazione, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear JoeF_10

Thank you very much for choosing Hotel della Conciliazione for your Roman holidays. We are glad to know that you have enjoyed the location, our hotel is situated in a central area with a lot of munumets (phanteon, trevi fautain, spenish steps, etc) within a short walking distance.
Our maintenance staff and the houskeeping department are constantly popused in maintaining high standard quality of service at our hotel.
Thank you again to share your comment on tripadvisor, we hope to see you soon.

best regards

Reviewed 4 October 2018

After a 3 year gap, I returned to the Hotel della Conciliazione. Little had changed. The standards of accommodation were maintained. Check-in and out was straightforward. My room on the first floor was to the back of the hotel and quiet (with the exception of neighbours' door banging at all hours but that's not the hotel's fault).
On opening the shutters, I found a large, screened patio with a table and chairs. A wee oasis.
The bed was comfortable and I slept well enough. An assortment of toiletries was available in the bathroom. Towels were changed daily. Breakfast was the expected continental style of hot and cold fare. WiFi appeared intermittent in the room ... better in the lobby and also where there were 2 PCs available. The lobby bar prices were no different from the local restaurants.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
SalvatoreC3222, Direttore at Hotel della Conciliazione, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Dear Ron M,

it is always a pleasure to have feedback from our guests. we are delighted to have you again in hotel della conciliaziobne.
We do remember you and we are pleased to know that you have enjoyed your stay and you have also appreciated the friendliness of our staff.
We know that the team work is the best way to achieve our goal wich is to improve our customer service to satisy our guests.

We would like to thank you for your good comments and we hope to see you on your next trip to Rome.

Reviewed 3 October 2018

The hotel promised to provide us a quadruple room with two single beds that are not sofa bed. We have two emails confirmation and re-confirmation. It turned out that one of the single bed is the sofa only. Not even a sofa bed!. As we only stayed one night, we did not bother to argue. The breakfast was ordinary and it does not even have fresh fruits. As the hotel is inside the Vatican, there is not access by transport. You have to walk 100 metres to access the hotel.

Stayed: September 2018

Dear Felix3105,
first of all I would like to thank you for sharing your experience at our facility together with the other TripAdvisor members.
We are sorry for the encovenience caused with the room assigned, we always take care of all guests requests, it has been an human error, I hope you can accept our apologize.
We are happy that you enjoyed our location, Hotel della Conciliazione is a very central hotel, some examples: vatican is only a two minutes walking distance, trevi fountain at 15 minutes and Colosseum at 30 minites walking distance.
We do hope to welcome you once more in the near future.

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights while discovered Rome as a tourist. The Vatican is 3 min walking distance so I could go back and visit the square at early morning and late night as well. The rooms are very clean and the bed is comfortable even with a sensitive back like mine. The staff is friendly and helpful. There is a direct bus between Fiumicino airport and Vatican. From Vatican you can easily find the hotel. Its just 6 eur and takes approx 45 min. The nice receptioner can expain you where you can find the bus stop also giving you the timetable. Unfortunaltely I forgot the name of the service provider, but look for bus for Vatican direction at the airport.
I absolutely loved my room because my windows looked to Borgo pio street with its I
talian ambient... but... I could hear some noice from the street, mainly when there was some live music in the nearby restaurant.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
SalvatoreC3222, Direttore at Hotel della Conciliazione, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Dear Eszter F,

thank you very much for your kind review. We are happy to read that you enjoy your stay in hotel della Conciliazione.
We sincerely hope to welcome you once again soon.