See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

Pro
- cheap
- you get little bags of shampoo and shower gel in one per person, pleasant surprise
-i requested a room with separate beds and they made sure they gave me one
- VERY friendly lady at the reception showed us how to get from the hotel to the center
- public transport available (Trams 5 and 14 were mostly used by us)
-towels available
-the lady at the reception told us that we can put our food in their fridge (it's a fridge for all the rooms and i think, also for the people who work there)
- tv in our room
- there's an AC in the room
-bathroom very nice but i wish the curtains would have been a little thicker
-there's a lamp next to your bed
-big mirror in our room

Con
-shower head in our room (room nr 702) wouldn't attach to the wall in a way where you could have water falling down ON YOU, which means, you have to hold the shower head over your head if you want to wash your hair
- it got LOUD at night. The people at the reception or other guests (i can't be sure) were talking loudly at night, the phone at the reception would go off at night and the ringtone was extremely loud
-- thin walls/ door (in fact there was a crack in our door, even when it was closed and locked)
- the beds would creak when you moved them... Like... It wasn't a pleasant sound... And the reason why I had to move them every day was that, we requested a room with separate beds but the cleaning people would push the beds back together everyday

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Beryan M
Reviewed 2 July 2017

We stayed here two nights and had to book a third because my friend got sick. Both the day and night staff were so welcoming and helpful. The lady who welcomed us first day made us feel right at home The Egyptian guy working both nights made us tea and the lady working the last day took such great care of my friend while she was sick. The were happy to help with everything and to mind our bags. I'd highly recommend. The area is well connected too. You can get the 5 or 14 tram into the centre of the city or the 81 bus right to the Colosseum.

Room Tip: The hotel is very quiet at night.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

First of all, this hotel is at a 30 min walk from the Colosseum; that didn't bother us, maybe when we were exhausted, but we were stubborn to take Rome in by foot so that's on us.
We made the reservation online for a certain amount with the check-in at 14.00 PM (their standard admission hour). Having the flight early and being tormented by the heat and the luggage, we called in and asked if we could come in earlier with about 3h. The lady at the reception was really kind and accepted.
When we arrived, apparently there was a city tax of about 3€/person/day that was not included in the price and that we paid then. That threw me off a bit. It wasn't my first time here and I knew that these charges were legitimate, but in the majority of cases with hotels, it's either included in the price when you book it or mentioned.
Our stay was decent; the walls are pretty thin and you could hear the hotel personnel in the morning going on about their business in the lobby, but we were too tired to be aggravated by this.
The room was chill and big, the bathroom was decently furnished, except the shower which was really, really small. The taps didn't have cold/hot whatever, but a combination of the two.
The bed was queen sized, but the mattresses were from 2 single beds which annoyed me greatly; I know this is done quite often, but it's still a nuissance everytime I encounter it.
All in all, it was a decent stay for that amount of money, but it could improve.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

I stayed here for 5 nights in August. The staff at this hotel have the best customer service skills out of all the hotels I stayed in on my 5 week tour of Europe. The hotel was clean and the rooms were cleaned daily. The room and bathroom were huge compared to all the other hotels I stayed in. The hotel is located on the 7th floor, has a 24 hour reception and there is a tram and bus stop right at the door. The tram/bus take you directly to key locations such as Termini, Colosseum and the Vatican.

There is a cafe across the road, Moby Dick, that has amazing gelato! There is also a supermarket only a few minutes walk.

I was quite nervous about this hotels location given the previous reviews. It is a bit far out from town and the streets are not the cleanest but I never felt unsafe. We didn't fly into Rome until 11:45 pm but caught the night bus to Termini (6€) and then a taxi to the hotel (11€).

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 June 2016

Great value and a good 2 star. It is located right beside bus & tram stop with links to the city and termini. Room was a good size with a TV (unfortunately wasn't working for us). Ensuite toilet/shower is very size but sufficient. We were in a room facing the road, traffic noise could be an issue if you are a light sleeper, not for us. No air con in the room and no fan available. Room was clean with daily fresh towels and sheets. Staff were friendly and helpful. Reception is on the 7th floor and our room was located on the 6th, so had to move luggage up/down steps. WIFI available but strength was patchy at best in our room.

Room Tip: Ask for room with air con/fan not facing the road.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple