“Always a place for unique pictures”

I Colori di Dentro di Maria Grazia Luffarelli
Ranked #369 of 1,874 things to do in Rome
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Maria Grazia Luffarelli's Art Studio and Gallery in central Rome is a joyful and colorful place where you can relax and rejoice in the vibrant colors of this local artist's paintings. Maria paints all natural subjects (flowers, landscapes, seascapes, animals and Rome. To enter the studio is a refreshing stop where to find original watercolors and prints of various kind at very reasonable prices.
Reviewed 5 October 2017

Maria and her paintings are what bring us back to her shop every time we're in Rome. It's a delight to be surrounded by all the beautiful blend of colours, the scenes of her wonderful city and of course the flowers and animals she is so good at painting. Customer service is second to none whether it's Maria or her husband serving you and nothing is too much trouble. I could spend hours in there just gazing at her pictures and seeing how her eyes and talent bring out the best in whatever she paints. When I look at her pictures on my walls at home my mind is back in her shop thinking about what I'd like to buy next. Thank you Maria for sharing your love with the world.

grazia5740, Proprietario at I Colori di Dentro di Maria Grazia Luffarelli, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2017

Thank you T. for your beautiful comment, you are always in my heart, I hope to see you soon again!

Reviewed 17 December 2016

If there is a place to visit in Rome Italy it has to be this shop. Located within easy walking distance from castle sant Angelo it is a place to buy art paintings of all sizes Maria Gracia the artist is a friend a woman of great warmth and humanity come and buy a souvenir something of beauty. She over the years has varied her style and subject matter I love her birds flowers and cats of Rome Do yourself a favour and visit her shop and mention my name Roberto

grazia5740, Proprietario at I Colori di Dentro di Maria Grazia Luffarelli, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2016

Thank you for your nice comment, Roberto!
I hope to see you soon again in my shop.
Colors here are always welcoming!!

Reviewed 14 February 2016 via mobile

We have been coming to Maria Grazia's shop for years. Her art is vibrant, her enthusiasm infectious, and her prices reasonable. Her love of her subjects and of the way art can enrich your life is embedded in her work. There are pieces of all sizes, all affordable. Having one of her pieces in your home will help you carry a warm piece of Rome with you.

grazia5740, Proprietario at I Colori di Dentro di Maria Grazia Luffarelli, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2016

Thank you for your lovely comment!!!
I hope to see you again in the future and
I wish you all the best for you and family!!

Reviewed 5 December 2015 via mobile

We came by maria's shop on our way to the vatican.
Lovely place with a great host, maria.
Maria helped us allot finding what we were looking for. She explained us what was on her mind when she drew each picture. It was great starting the morning in her shop.
Yaniv

Reviewed 23 October 2015 via mobile

Maria Grazia's paintings of different size and subject matter. She is a woman with great talent and gives art a human feel we met some 30 yrs ago and are best friends. If you wish to give a more personal souvenir of rome visit her store thanks Robert from Somerville Ma

1  Thank Robert P