“Wonderful Art, Wonderful Artist”

I Colori di Dentro di Maria Grazia Luffarelli
Ranked #376 of 1,761 things to do in Rome
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Maria Grazia Luffarelli's Art Studio and Gallery in central Rome is a joyful and colorful place where you can relax and rejoice in the vibrant colors of this local artist's paintings. Maria paints all natural subjects (flowers, landscapes, seascapes, animals and Rome. To enter the studio is a refreshing stop where to find original watercolors and prints of various kind at very reasonable prices.
Reviewed 14 February 2016 via mobile

We have been coming to Maria Grazia's shop for years. Her art is vibrant, her enthusiasm infectious, and her prices reasonable. Her love of her subjects and of the way art can enrich your life is embedded in her work. There are pieces of all sizes, all affordable. Having one of her pieces in your home will help you carry a warm piece of Rome with you.

grazia5740, Proprietario at I Colori di Dentro di Maria Grazia Luffarelli, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2016

Thank you for your lovely comment!!!
I hope to see you again in the future and
I wish you all the best for you and family!!

Reviewed 5 December 2015 via mobile

We came by maria's shop on our way to the vatican.
Lovely place with a great host, maria.
Maria helped us allot finding what we were looking for. She explained us what was on her mind when she drew each picture. It was great starting the morning in her shop.
Yaniv

Reviewed 23 October 2015 via mobile

Maria Grazia's paintings of different size and subject matter. She is a woman with great talent and gives art a human feel we met some 30 yrs ago and are best friends. If you wish to give a more personal souvenir of rome visit her store thanks Robert from Somerville Ma

1  Thank Robert P
Reviewed 20 October 2015

We visit Maria's shop every year on our annual visit to Rome. We wouldn't miss it. Her artwork is heavenly. Rich colors, happy themes. Maria is a passionate artist and phenomenal individual. Her personality shines through in all of her artwork. We have several of her watercolors that bring us joy all year long. We always look forward to seeing Maria each year.

Reviewed 22 September 2014

We ran into this shop last year and spent quite a lot of time perusing Maria's beautiful creations. Beautiful bright colors - flowers mostly. This year we purposely stayed on Via del Banchi so that we could visit often! Maria is a gem and paints from her heart. I truly could have bought her whole shop!! Well before your trip, it would be worth your while to visit her website and order what you want so that it's ready for pick up when you are in Rome. Otherwise the shipping costs will be brutal. You may be able to find what you want in the right size in her shop on your visit, but you may not. I love every piece I've bought and it brings back wonderful memories.

2  Thank crocuslover