“A gallery of art”

I Colori di Dentro di Maria Grazia Luffarelli
Ranked #372 of 1,744 things to do in Rome
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Maria Grazia Luffarelli's Art Studio and Gallery in central Rome is a joyful and colorful place where you can relax and rejoice in the vibrant colors of this local artist's paintings. Maria paints all natural subjects (flowers, landscapes, seascapes, animals and Rome. To enter the studio is a refreshing stop where to find original watercolors and prints of various kind at very reasonable prices.
Reviewed 23 October 2015 via mobile

Maria Grazia's paintings of different size and subject matter. She is a woman with great talent and gives art a human feel we met some 30 yrs ago and are best friends. If you wish to give a more personal souvenir of rome visit her store thanks Robert from Somerville Ma

1  Thank Robert P

Reviewed 20 October 2015

We visit Maria's shop every year on our annual visit to Rome. We wouldn't miss it. Her artwork is heavenly. Rich colors, happy themes. Maria is a passionate artist and phenomenal individual. Her personality shines through in all of her artwork. We have several of her watercolors that bring us joy all year long. We always look forward to seeing Maria each year.

Reviewed 22 September 2014

We ran into this shop last year and spent quite a lot of time perusing Maria's beautiful creations. Beautiful bright colors - flowers mostly. This year we purposely stayed on Via del Banchi so that we could visit often! Maria is a gem and paints from her heart. I truly could have bought her whole shop!! Well before your trip, it would be worth your while to visit her website and order what you want so that it's ready for pick up when you are in Rome. Otherwise the shipping costs will be brutal. You may be able to find what you want in the right size in her shop on your visit, but you may not. I love every piece I've bought and it brings back wonderful memories.

2  Thank crocuslover
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stopped in Maria's shop based off of reviews from TripAdvisor and we could not have been happier. A LOT of her artwork is of flowers and nature but you can find some true gems of places in Rome. We picked out a little original piece of the Fontana dei Quattro Fiumi. We wanted a picture of Rome so we could remember our first trip here. We will be so proud to display this piece of art in our house.

Thank you Maria!

3  Thank jeterndrup
grazia5740, Proprietario at I Colori di Dentro di Maria Grazia Luffarelli, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2014

Ciao! Grazie! Thank you for coming into my studio, it was a great real pleasure to meet you!
My best colorful wishes for your life and 1000 smiles from Rome!

Reviewed 26 June 2014

While strolling, you can reach MariaGrazia's beautiful shop I Colori di Dentro located on Via del Banchi. The bright, vibrant colors in the window will draw you inside where you will be greeted by the artist herself. Her works speak about nature and her love for it and the City of Rome. You will be hard pressed not to buy just one, but many as the decision will be very hard given the subject matter, the brilliant colors and the the love she puts into each one. My house is full of them from many past years visits to Rome and to the studio. I highly recommend MariaG and her shop to anyone who visits Roma, the Eternal City!