“A Feast for the Eyes!!”

I Colori di Dentro di Maria Grazia Luffarelli
Ranked #375 of 1,748 things to do in Rome
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Maria Grazia Luffarelli's Art Studio and Gallery in central Rome is a joyful and colorful place where you can relax and rejoice in the vibrant colors of this local artist's paintings. Maria paints all natural subjects (flowers, landscapes, seascapes, animals and Rome. To enter the studio is a refreshing stop where to find original watercolors and prints of various kind at very reasonable prices.
Reviewed 22 September 2014

We ran into this shop last year and spent quite a lot of time perusing Maria's beautiful creations. Beautiful bright colors - flowers mostly. This year we purposely stayed on Via del Banchi so that we could visit often! Maria is a gem and paints from her heart. I truly could have bought her whole shop!! Well before your trip, it would be worth your while to visit her website and order what you want so that it's ready for pick up when you are in Rome. Otherwise the shipping costs will be brutal. You may be able to find what you want in the right size in her shop on your visit, but you may not. I love every piece I've bought and it brings back wonderful memories.

2  Thank crocuslover

Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stopped in Maria's shop based off of reviews from TripAdvisor and we could not have been happier. A LOT of her artwork is of flowers and nature but you can find some true gems of places in Rome. We picked out a little original piece of the Fontana dei Quattro Fiumi. We wanted a picture of Rome so we could remember our first trip here. We will be so proud to display this piece of art in our house.

Thank you Maria!

3  Thank jeterndrup
grazia5740, Proprietario at I Colori di Dentro di Maria Grazia Luffarelli, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2014

Ciao! Grazie! Thank you for coming into my studio, it was a great real pleasure to meet you!
My best colorful wishes for your life and 1000 smiles from Rome!

Reviewed 26 June 2014

While strolling, you can reach MariaGrazia's beautiful shop I Colori di Dentro located on Via del Banchi. The bright, vibrant colors in the window will draw you inside where you will be greeted by the artist herself. Her works speak about nature and her love for it and the City of Rome. You will be hard pressed not to buy just one, but many as the decision will be very hard given the subject matter, the brilliant colors and the the love she puts into each one. My house is full of them from many past years visits to Rome and to the studio. I highly recommend MariaG and her shop to anyone who visits Roma, the Eternal City!

Reviewed 18 September 2013

Beautiful flowers. I discovered Maria's little gallery in 2003 while living in Rome. I was walking from Campo dei Fiori back to the borgo and was captivated by the brilliance of her brushwork, the colors and flow. The shop was closed but I returned the next day and became an immediate fan. My wife and I have perhaps twenty of her originals hanging in the house now, bought over the years. The paintings are a reflection of Maria's passion for her work, and to sit and talk with her about painting is to discover her love of art and how happy it makes her to produce such timeless treasures. She is truly gifted, but very down to earth and practical. And there is something for everyone in her shop, her talent is not limited to just flowers, as she also produces other items of interest. Definitely worth the stop.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Mariagrazia's works are simply inspiring. I am now surrounded by her paintings in my apartment. They give colour to my walls and an original touch to the rooms. The way she uses the colour palette, according to me, is amazing. Not to bright, not to dark, simply perfect. Her works make great, original gifts for family and friends and a perfect souvenir to take away with you from Rome.

2  Thank Kewkba