All reviews jk place boutique hotel master suite spanish steps understated luxury welcome drink complimentary mini bar four poster bed via condotti bath products beautiful hotel huge bathroom public spaces heart of rome replenished daily every request de russie
Reviewed 10 August 2015 via mobile

I found the hotel in a website great small hotel. I decided to stay there during the trip in Rome when I saw the photos. I'm not disappointed when I get there as it was even better in real! I used to travel a lot but jk Roma was so exceptionally fine decorated. Every attention to details. Can't imaging a hotel can be so elegant. Room was very clean. Staff made up the room with hearts like folding your wires neatly. They fold your clothes and socks and place in the closet. Put a stopper to your unfinished champagne... Everything so considerate that made us felt pampered. Front desk staff so helpful and nice. Restaurant recommended were all great which became highlight of our trip. Very central location within few minutes walk to nearby shopping area and spangna. Many branded shops around and I can put down things and enjoyed free mini bar before going out again. Bath and toilet was spacious and very comfortable. We loves the common area too. Very cool to sit in the library and listens to the music. We had a very enjoyable time !

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Fookdoor
Reviewed 8 August 2015 via mobile

This hotel is unbelievable! Great and excellent friendly service, super room. And its location is perfect to discover Rome. Close to almost everything! The staff is helping you out with planning your trip and gives great advice for awesome dinner places.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 August 2015

Great small boutique hotel. Perfect service, sleek and modern design. The rooms was decent size, modern with good air conditioning. The hotel staff was excellent and arranged dinner and a private tour of the Vatican without any issues. Location is great near the main shopping district and Spanish steps. Highly recommend

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 August 2015

My daughter and I just enjoyed a delightful stay at JK Place Roma. The attention to detail was over the top and something that I really appreciated. From the warm greeting upon arrival to the great collection of coffee table books to the the relaxing music playing in the public areas, nothing is overlooked. The rooms are completely stylish and comfortable with nothing left to chance. I will continue to recommend JK Place Roma to my clients and stay there whenever possible.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Italypro
Reviewed 1 August 2015

Chic new hotel downtown Rome with friendly and helpful staff. Not necessarily the ideal location as views are lacking especially in the internal rooms. The upside is that rooms are quiet. Great decor!

Date of stay: July 2015