1,196 results
All reviews tram stop student area porta maggiore public transport pastries recommend this hotel trams and buses never felt unsafe the hotel manager small supermarket lovely hotel termini station restaurants in the area booked this hotel boiled eggs breakfast was delicious cold cuts
Reviewed 5 August 2018

I booked this hotel a month early. I received an email one day before leaving home congratulating me on a booking at another hotel that I had never made. Booking at this hotel no longer existed. Not good.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

Great hotel. Rooms are comfortable with AC. Breakfast is good. Location is a bit away from the tourist attractions but the transit around makes it easy to get around. Hotel staff are amazing!! Gave me this cappacino before leaving. It unhappy because I'm leaving apparently. LOL!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

I know it's a 3 star hotel and I get what I pay for, but the attitude of the employees is horrible. Two men at the reception in the morning shift, they don't smile. Only if you ask a question they answer you with the shortest reply. An old man at the reception During the night shift was so lovely and Always smiling. Even during check out, the morning shift guy didn't even ask us how our stay was.

They doing have tooth paste in the hotel, and I felt like the hotel needs renovation. They have a beautiful terrace on the roof top that they just do not take care off. We couldn't even stand up there for a minute.

Breakfast is ok and the staff that serve breakfast are bubbly people. Probably the only reason we smiled during our stay was when the servers saw us for breakfast.

One beautiful addition in the room was the "handy" phone, it's a new thing to Italy. It's a 4G internet connected phone with gps, we were never lost in Roma at all (best part that it's for free!!)

No coffee or tea In the room. Location of the hotel is a bit out of the city center but it wasn't too bad with a rented scooter.

For me, unless they renovate the entire hotel, I won't return nor recommend it to anyone.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

We were really disappointed with our room - despite understanding it was a small triple when booking the pictures on the quality of the room are very misleading.

Also our window opened out to floor level internal corridor within the courtyard area so this could never really be opened for privacy and security reasons which added to the claustrophobic feel.

Air conditioning and bathroom was very dated as was the very tired decor.

The hotel is located in a student area with some hipster bars and decent restaurants within walking distance and his about 30 min walk to colosseum.

However the local streets are really run down with pavements full of rubbish and dog mess.

On the first night I requested an additional pillow for myself - this was declined by the night porter, which was fair enough given then time e.g. 12pm, the next day I requested again from reception to be told the hotel was full so he would need to check if possible. I eventually received the additional pillow through gritted teeth, which kind of summed the experience up.

On positive nice outdoor area and roof top spaces and decent bar service, mostly pleasant and helpful staff.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank JamesA83
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Hidden down the winding roads of Rome, no graffiti here, was this gorgeous gem. The staff were incredibly helpful and friendly. Perfect walking distance to the trams and buses. You definitely get the vibe of the city here. We walked from this location to several places while staying in Rome. You forget where you are inside the gates of the hotel. The rooms were comfortable and clean. Espresso and drinks at the lobby bar were awesome! I look forward to staying here again. I stayed here in April of 2017.

Stayed: July 2017